Chapter 33: Before the Tournament of Power

I didn't know why, but I thought I heard wrong. I thought it was something different. Several months, I thought the outside world was a waste of space. Luna learned that some people weren't a waste of space, that I already knew, but going outside meant people would grow to irritate you. I stood on the balcony of Bulma's place. I looked up at Whis and Lord Beerus. I gave an irritated look.

"There's another tournament? Why should I be included? People are a waste of my time," I mumbled, crossing my arms.

"Because you'll win 10 Million Zeni," Goku grinned.

"That's a lie and a half, and you know it," I growled.

He gulped. I looked back at Whis and Lord Beerus.

"The Universe will be destroyed if we all lose."

I placed a hand on my hip.

"Is that it?"

"...What?"

"All universes are gonna be there. Is that it?"

"It's an hour," Goku scratched his head.

I nodded my head.

"Mkay."

"WHAT," Everyone screamed at me, well, except Piccolo.

"I have more than 10 Million Zeni in my bank account, and if you had to ask ME, which doesn't make sense, then I knew something big was at stake."

I turned to face Krillin.

"Yo, Krillin, remember what I told you a long time ago, that I only told you and no one else."

He blinked twice.

"...There were several things."

"The top one on your list."

"W-Wait, THAT ONE?!"

"Yep, exactly that one."

"What one," Goku asked.

"I'm confused as well," No. 18 looked down at Krillin.

"But you said you wouldn't do that again unless it was an emergency."

"This is a motherfucking emergency!!"

He gulped.

"But what would that do if I do it right now?"

"KRILLIN, GOD DAMNIT DO IT!!"

He jumped up.

"Okay, what is Krillin going to do that he's hesitant about," Bulma asked me.

I tilted my head to the side as I glared at Krillin. He sighed, but nodded.

"It's something Yin promised me to do if the world was ever in peril, like extreme peril, not when the Saiyans arrived, not when Cell was here, not even Majin Buu. It was something made for a universe safe. She placed a hypnosis on herself that I only know the word to. She said she couldn't tell anyone else because they would blurt that word out on command. So far, I've only almost blurted it once."

"W-Wait, why'd you trust Krillin with it then?! He almost blurts out everything," Bulma yelled at me.

I turned to her.

"Well, if you don't know, you blurt out everything I told you."

"I only mentioned how many sex dreams you had about Goku once!!!"

"Twice," Vegeta said.

"14 Times," Goku grinned.

I had an irk mark on my face.

"Bulma, remember when all the water in the world was gone?"

"Oh, that time?! Everyone was so frightened."

"Yin did that," Krillin said.

"WHAT?!"

"WAIT, YOU DID THAT," Gohan and Tien asked me.

"Yes, I did, by accident, out of sheer anger. As a result, it's technically a hypnosis from how big my anger really is."

"Wait, when was this?"

"I was 18."

"18-."

"So, wait-."

"THIS WAS AROUND GOKU'S WEDDING," Bulma screeched.

"But it happened several weeks after."

"Bulma, this is when I found out I got pregnant the first time," I had an irk mark on my forehead.

"Oh..."

"DUMBASS!!! None the less, I put a hypnosis on myself to take away most of my anger."

"So, wait that means..."

"What you all saw years ago was just a quarter of my anger."

"Well... Goku, that just tells you not to make her angry."

"If we win, Krillin will put the hypnosis on again, because it's the only word I taught him in Chinese that Goku doesn't know. I had to think of all the factors in this, this had to be a word no one would know of, or how to pronounce-."

"Rage."

I blinked twice. My vision went black.

Gohan's POV

We all stared as Mom tilted her head to the side mid-sentence. She looked blank.

"What did you say," Dad asked, looking at Krillin.

"Another word for Anger," He looked at him.

"Oh? Okay."

Mom said nothing for a few minutes.

"Is she okay," Tien asked.

Mom moved her head to the other side, blinking twice. She looked up, then looked forward. She stared.

"...Did it work," Krillin asked.

She sighed.

"Yes, it did."

"Nothing changed," Vegeta said.

"SHUT YOUR FUCKING FACE YOU MOTHERFUCKING DUCK-FACE LOOKING UGLY ASS KISSING SON OF A DUMBASS BITCH ASS-!!!!"

The ground cracked.

"It worked, it worked," Dad and I panicked.

Vegeta blinked twice. He smirked.

"This should be fun."

Mom huffed, taking a few deep breaths.

"It will be. You're gonna be my trigger, because you really fucking piss me the motherfucking hell off, so call me out on some dumb bullshit, we'll have a great time," She grinned with an evil look.

Vegeta smirked.

"Sure, we will."

Mom tilted her head to the side, narrowing her eyes.

"What's wrong Yin," Bulma asked.

"Calm."

Mom went silent again. She blinked twice, sitting up straight.

"Why did you say calm," Dad asked.

"That puts her back. You can say calm however many times you like, it just won't do anything," Krillin shrugged.

"Well, that's good."

"I'm gonna go get dressed for the fight. You guys better find our 11th player when I get back," She called back.

"We gotta leave soon," I called to her.

"I know, I'm quick."