Chapter 27: Universe 7 Against Universe 6, The Fight Between Two Twin Dragons

I was starting to get better. I actually started training outside when I heard something go down. That's how I ended up at Bulma's seeing Whis, Lord Beerus, Vegeta, and Goku. I blinked twice.

"So... You want me to participate in a tournament for solely the purpose of kicking a guy's ass from a parallel universe that has a parallel universe twin dragon."

"Yes," Whis nodded.

"Alright," I shrugged.

"WHAT," Bulma, Vegeta, and Goku yelled at me.

"H-Hun, this could be dangerous," Goku started.

"YOU'RE ALWAYS ITCHING TO FIGHT," Bulma growled.

"Can you even handle a fight," Vegeta raised an eyebrow at me.

"Yeah, I can handle a fight. For your information, I recall that I'm not as frail as I used to be. I've seen more tough things than you. And Goku, for the record, anything with YOU is dangerous, and yet I still live for the thrill. So yeah, you see that I won't pass this up. And for the record, again, I WANNA KICK MOTHER FUCKING ASS!!"

I shot up.

"If there IS a parallel universe twin dragon, I'm going to fuck his shit up!!"

"YOU'LL DO ANYTHING TO FIGHT," Bulma hit my head.

"Hey, you have a photo album right," I asked her.

"Uh, yeah, why do you ask?"

"I wanna see it for a sec."

She held it to me after getting it.

"Why do you need to look through this?"

"Just wanna see something."

I flipped through the years. I looked through each picture. I smirked.

"Found it~!"

"Found what?"

She looked down at me.

"That outfit? I haven't seen that in forever. You were very powerful, especially making men fall on their knees."

"Exactly."

"...Oh... OH!! You're not serious right?!"

"I still have it."

I grinned at her.

"What are you two talking about," Vegeta muttered.

"A side of Yin that I thought we left behind."

"Ooh! I wanna see," Goku grinned.

"No," Bulma and I muttered.

I shut the book.

"You don't wanna see, as I said, I thought it was something we left behind a long time ago," Bulma sighed.

She looked at me.

"Are you sure? You weren't always the best when you were that age."

I stood.

"I wasn't, of course, but I had to move on, anyway I could. I'm off, I guess I have more training to do than I thought."

I turned around, walking away.

It was the day of the tournament. I stepped out in a trench coat, looking at everyone.

"Do you have to participate Mom," Goten tugged on my hand.

"Yeah, Lord Beerus and Whis asked. Plus... This will show you two how I would really act in a fight, since you and Luna haven't seen me fight."