Chapter 25: The Leader

It was dark outside. It managed to rain, and I sat next to a coffin, next to Gin and Djinn. Their families were sitting in the front row, along with mine. I stayed silent.

"As we all knew our Marissa dearly, no one can imagine what a child must go through to lose a parent. These children, after one of their own was killed, were raised only by their mother. To lose their best parent, has struck tragedy. As we, a clan, have learned to follow our leader. It is time, for our next leader to take another step forward. Yin. Our Twin Dragon, following in the steps of her grandmother. She was born to lead, as Marissa always said."

Everyone looked at me.

"She has been through the worst tragedy, to be pushed this role that no person would wish to face. None of us took on the lead like the Head has. Yin takes a big risk. We must follow her, and whatever major decisions we need to take. Gin, Djinn, do you two have any objections?"

"No," Djinn shook his head.

"N-No," Gin breathed.

"As her siblings have decided, Yin is now the new clan head."

Everyone stood, bowing their heads except for the few I saw. Goku was confused, so was Goten. Luna hit the two, muttering something as they both bowed. I saw all the way in the back Bulma, Vegeta, and Trunks. Bulma stared directly at me. She gave a sad smile.

'You'll do great.'

I looked forward. Gin, Djinn, and I stood. The speaker turned to me. He bowed.

"Your majesty."

I gave a curt not, stepping into the aisle and walking ahead.

"May the family of the Leader follow."

Luna stood with Gohan and Videl. Gohan motioned them up. Luna caught up to me. She grabbed my hand. I looked down at her.

"We're with you Mom," She nodded.

I gave a soft smile. Goten caught up.

"You're very pretty Mom," He grinned.

I ruffled his hair. Videl, Gohan, and Goku caught up.

"You do look beautiful," Videl smiled at me.

I returned the kind smile and nodded. We went inside. I breathed.

"Now it will be a party, like after a normal funeral, then everyone leaves."

Gin and Djinn walk up to me.

"Mom left you the house, and us the money. We wondered-," Gin started.

"Would you want it," Djinn asked.

I shook my head. Djinn nodded.

"We see. Want us to stay with you? Until things have cleared up."

I gave a small nod.

"Alright. We'll tell the chefs to prepare a lot of food."

The two went off. I sighed. Goku leaned down.

"If I didn't know better, I'm staring at a beautiful Queen," He grinned.

I gave a small giggle. He kissed my forehead.

"Alright, gotta catch up with the food."

He ran off. I crouched down to Luna and Goten.

"We'll behave!"

"Gohan, Videl, follow me."

I turned, walking up the stairs. The two stared at each other.

"Go," Goten called.