Chapter 30: The Future Pt.2

When Dad finished, the time machine was blown up. Bulma had hope however, since she pulled up a dusty one.

"Wow... Why do I have a feeling I have to do something," Mom sweat dropped.

"Mom!!"

We both looked to see Future Me.

"P-Please train me!! You died long before I could really master the Twin Dragons!"

"No."

Future Me stared at her in shock.

"You got yourself to work, surely you don't need me."

Mom turned around.

"I'm heading home. Knowing Goku, he'll want food, I better start now."

She went off. Future Me sighed.

"Okay, stop right there with that sigh. Are you really that disappointed in the fact that she won't train you," I asked with an irk mark.

"W-Well, yes! She helped me before!"

"Okay, well, you did get yourself into that state. You can do it on your own."

"You're awfully encouraging."

"I acquired my power because I refused to give up. You need to show the same dedication, or else I don't think we're the same person. You need to show her you're ready for it. She just learned a new technique that almost killed her. That could help you in the long run. So, go."

"...Hmm?"

"DON'T BE A DUMBASS AND FOLLOW HER," I yelled.

"ACK!! FINE!! DON'T YELL AT ME!!!"

"YELL AT ME AND I'LL KICK YOUR ASS!!!"

"Heh, I married her," I heard Future Trunks.

"What made you do that anyway," Trunks asked.

We both stopped yelling to look at them both.

"Luna has this thing about her, where it's always so warm. She may be angry and antisocial, but she knows what's good for everyone. She's saved me a few times to be frank. That's why I love her."

Future Me blushed. I sighed, blushing as well.

"Alright, you know what, I'll train you instead, I practically follow her movements every day."

It was late at night, and I sat on the balcony fence as everyone from today was here, except for Dad. Trunks was catering to Mai's needs, don't need to see that. I was on my phone, doing something in peace.

"You're going to fall girl," I heard Vegeta mutter.

"I have perfect balance. I trained on a single rock platform for 8 hours. If I wanted to fall, I would've done it long ago," I continued paying attention to my phone.

He huffed.

"What do you know about balance?"

I looked at him.

"Tch. My mother tells me balance is everything, if there is no balance, then something will fall for it to be correct again. I refuse to fall, I will get balance."

I looked back at my phone.

"Wow, and I never thought I'd say wise words," I heard Future Me giggle.

I rolled my eyes. I heard the door open.

"Ah, you changed!"

"Hi Trunks~!!"