Chapter 20: Majin Buu, the Return of a Dead Brother

It was a dire time. This thing called Majin Buu was going to destroy the world. If I went into the background of how this all started, I'd just confuse myself after what I was told. As of right now, we're on Kami's Lookout.

"How are we going to defeat him," I muttered, placing a hand on my chin before fully covering my mouth.

I looked up at Goku. He looked roughed up.

"Goku what's happening," Bulma asked.

"What's going on?"

"Vegeta and Gohan are dead. They both were killed by Majin Buu."

I stared.

"W-What?"

"No that can't be!"

"NOOO!!! VEGETA!!"

"Bulma."

I shut my eyes, turning away from facing everyone. I'm not normally one to cry in front of them. I'm usually angry, pissed, royally pissed, happy, loving, careful, worried, but I never cried. I never show a crying face.

"Yin...?"

I felt myself shake. I wanted to keep it minimal, but it turned violent.

"Yin."

I turned away even more.

"Yin..."

I shot my eyes open.

"Yin... You know I'm here."

I stood up straight.

"Who's that?"

"Wow, he has yellow eyes."

"You know I'm right here. I know it's a bit late. And I have a lot to explain, but turn around. We need to talk."

I hesitantly turned. I looked past Goku.

"Well, you're a sight for sore eyes," I heard him chuckle.

"Yin? You know him?"

"They both look alike!"

"Yin."

Goku looked down at me. I looked up at him before looking past him again.

"Yeah, I know. You're hesitant. I know what you're thinking, but listen. We're in danger. Majin Buu is on his way any second, and you and I can probably stop him or stall time for the others to come up with something. You gotta trust me."

"Yin, who is he?"

"They look alike, could they be related?"

"I don't trust him," Goku muttered.

I stared at his neck. It was a gash, a scar. It was deep.

"How do I know you're him," I asked, clearly, my voice not faltering.

He sighed.

"Yeah, It's hard."

He clapped his hands. His left hand turned white, like his hair.

"Eh? Enough?"

His arm flashed a white dragon.

"Supreme Kai granted me a different power of the white dragon. You have all of it. I already died, so it's rightfully yours. I have the dragon of my own will."

I stared.

"C'mon. You know me Yin."

"YIN! Who is he?"