Chapter 34: Tournament of Power Pt.1

Yin's POV

I headed home knowing it was quiet. I changed into a purple crop tank that had to be tied in the middle so my boobs didn't poke out. I had on ripped jeans, with combat boots. My hair was in its usual wild bounce, which shouldn't bother anybody.

Mom... I know you're listening somewhere up where you're at... And I wanna say... I'll protect this world, even until my last dying breath. I want to grow into the wise woman you once were, and so, I promise... I promise I won't fail you.

"Let's go!!!"

I stood on the balcony again, seeing everyone gathered. I blinked twice.

"Frieza," I mumbled with a question mark.

"He's our 11th Person," Goku grinned.

I stared.

"Was this his idea," I asked everyone else, pointing over at him and Frieza.

"Yes," They all sighed.

I nodded, looking over at Frieza.

"Well Dear, as much as we want to fight each other, we're allies," He shrugged, holding his hands up.

"Yeah, don't fuck with me and we're square."

I crossed my arms. I turned to Krillin.

"Ah, right. Rage!"

My vision went dark. I tilted my head to the side before moving my head up to look forward. I blinked twice. I grunted.

We stood on the area, looking around with curious looks. I saw the other universes pop in as I stood still and silent. I heard the announcer introduce each universe one at a time, but I ignored that. I kept my arms crossed, looking forward.

"Let the Tournament of Power begin!!"

People grew on to start fighting, and we all stood still.

"Yin!!"

I dodged a punch.

"DAMNIT BITCH!!"

It was that Shiro guy from Universe 7. He caught himself. He growled, facing me.

"We're having a rematch bitch," He readied his fists.

I stood up straight, not looking at him. I was watching the other fights. He aimed another fist at me. I grabbed his collar, doing a small turn and slamming his head, like an ostrich, into the ground. He struggled to get his head out. I know some other people saw, which was a bit funny to me, but I didn't laugh. He got up.

"YOU BITCH!!!"

I raised my foot, sending him away with a heavy kick. He flew across the arena, in the middle of other fights, which stopped, and fell off the edge. Everyone turned to me. I felt the gaze of a lot of fighters. I heard Shiro shouting at me from the stands. I shrugged. I dodged another punch, grabbing the back of the person's shirt and sending them off the arena.

"LET'S GET HER OFF FIRST!!!"

I stepped forward, dodging a kick. I did a handstand, kicking the person's face, which launched them up in the air. I landed on the ground again, then stood up straight with crossed arms.

"Is this something new to Mom," I heard Gohan mumble.

I heard a thud behind me.

"T-TACTIC LOST, RUN AWAY!!!"

I huffed.

"She's always had that, it's just that she never uses it unless she's ROYALLY pissed," I heard Master Roshi mutter to him.