chapter 4: wanting to be alone

The next day

I woke up at 8 am I didn't want to go to school today I didn't feel like it. I felt betrayed.....broken...angry , I just went back to sleep for another 2 hours after making my final decision about not going school.

I woke up again around 10 am so I decided to take a shower and relax my beat up body, I took a shaky breath as I caught a glimpse at my body in the mirror, warm tears rolled down my cheeks from all the cuts and bruises that were all over and almost never ending, I stepped in the shower imidiatley hissing at the pain that struck, the water almost hitting the cuts violently.

As I stepped out the shower I got dressed while trying to ignore the pain.

Clothes:

Out of bordem I decided to try and clean up a bit and give myself something to do, I sighed as I cleaned my room with it turning out like this

Later that day

Later that day

It was now 1 pm and I kept receiving  calls, texts, asking if I was okay and where are you, I don't want to answer not right now..

____Robecca's pov_____

Daniella wasn't in school today I but my lip and frowned as I walked up to Daniel tightly wrapping my arms around him, just wanting to be in his arms "it's all my fault.." I whispered as he gently grabbed my chin to look up at him "no its not, it'll be okay, I know she's your friend but she has to grow up, your allowed to date whoever you want" Daniel said through gritted teeth as he returned the hug.

if I wasn't secretly dating Daniel in the first place then she would of been talking to me! "Everything is going to be okay baby.." Daniel kissed my forehead "I'm worried about her..." Daniel shook his head "why?" I glared "She's not answering any of my texts or calls!" Daniel sighed as he took his phone out of his picket and handed it to me.

"Call her with my phone, if she doesn't pick up I'll take you to her" I felt a smile spread across my face, ever since we had our first conversation he has been trying to avoid Daniella as much as possible which I am thankful for so I hope at the end of the day I'll have my friend back..

****************
Okay so here's the next chapter it might be rubbish but I felt like I needed to update don't forget to comment to give me ideas and vote♥♥♥