25: I need you

Daniella's pov

I woke up once again on the cold flooring, my head hurt and my bruised body was in pain, I wanted to get out of here...i want my brother...for god sakes I'm going mad...mad to the point I wouldn't care if Zach walked in and took me home.

I sighed unable to move, my body was limp, I lost weight because of lack of food, I started to hear noises of loud voices and heavy footsteps, I bowed my head to hide my face and clenched my eyes shut waiting for the evil bastard to walk in, but instead i heard a woman's voice "hello dear, your safe now" I looked up to see a police woman smiling at me as the guy policeman got me out the chains and picked me up bridal style due to me not being able to walk, the lady officer wrapped a blanket around me and the walked me out and I saw the person that hurt me...raped me....starved me..in the police car, I started crying my eyes out, feeling vunrable in front of him, the lady officer comforted me while I was put in the ambulance as the lady stayed with me and the other officer parted ways.

I was taken to the hospital to check over, and they hooked me up to some tubes to get my body used to different liquids and stuff again. "Ok daniella, your free to go home and Mrs Merkel will drive you and keep in contact with you okay?" The doctor smiled at me, I nodded as I was given a hoodie and leggings, and lead to the officers car.

It was a quiet car ride, I didn't want to talk..i wanted to see daniel and the others..they are the only family that I have right now, I gave the officer their address and we got out the car and knocked on the door "hello?" I looked up to see daniel with eyebags and his hair was a mess, his eyes were puffy wich was a sign that he'd been crying "daniel" I breathed out in shock of his state "DANIELLLA!" he smiled and ran up to me hugging me, I smiled and hugged back as we both started crying, I have my brother back.

We smiled and wiped our tears as we pulled away from eachother and daniel led me inside and daniel cleared his throat "what's up daniel?" Corbyn looked up at him from the couch, daniel smiled and pulled me gently next to him and I heard loud gasps and before I could blink they all group hugged me, I smiled and tried to hug them all back "zachs upstairs if you want to see him too" jack said smiling, I nodded and started going upstairs, a part of me...missed Zach, I missed the old Zach...

I took a deep breath as I knocked on his door "come in.." zachs voice had no emotion at all, I walked inside and saw him in the state as daniel was in "Zach..." I started walking towards him "Daniella?!" He looked up in disbelief and smothered me in a hug, I smiled and leant into his body as I slowly hugged back. God I've missed this..   a few minutes later Zach pulled away from the hug scanning my eyes and my face, "where were you...." he whispered, I gulped and looked down "....m-my a-adoptive d-dad.." I stuttered as my body started trembling in fear, zachs body instantly tensed and hugged me once again "...d-did he...r-rape you..." he whispered and I nodded slowly trying not to cry "fuck" he breathed out and held me close to his chest and I slowly let my tears fall.

I woke up snuggled into zachs chest with his blanket wrapped around me, I looked at Zach to see he was on his phone with one of his arms wrapped around me "hey" zach put his phone down and looked down at me, I flinched at the movement of his arm, being used to being hit, every movement scared me like a scared puppy. "Daniella I would never hurt you on purpose Ok?" Zach frowned and slowly and gently tucked my hair behind my ear, giving me a reassuring smile "o-okay" I breathed out while sitting up, Zach watched me closely as if I was going to break like glass with the slightest move. "If you want to change some of your clothes are in Daniel's room..he wanted to bring some of your hoodies here because it was the only way he could cope..and the only way me and Daniel- I mean daniel could sleep.." Zach stuttered and gulped, I nodded and got out of bed and had a shower and got dressed

By the time I brushed my hair and walked downstairs everyone was in the living room already, without a word I walked to daniel and took a peice of bacon from his plate and started eating little bits from it and jack chuckled  holding a baby

By the time I brushed my hair and walked downstairs everyone was in the living room already, without a word I walked to daniel and took a peice of bacon from his plate and started eating little bits from it and jack chuckled  holding a baby..WAIT HE HAD A BABY??  I thought and stood up and raised my eyebrow at Jack "so uh- when did Mr nasty have a baby-"  I chuckled..i couldn't lie she was adorable "since she was born-" he stuttered "screw you lemme hold her first!!" I clapped my hands together like a little kid most of the boys laughed slightly as jack handed me the baby who I soon found out who's name was Lavender, I smiled as I held her in my arms and started making funny faces making her smile
"Well I now know who to call to babysit-" jack smiled.

I could feel their eyes on me, I insisted jack to let me get her to sleep and jack happily let me so he could call gabbie, and the others went to let me be ,I smiled at the baby that was now asleep in my arms and I felt someone sits beside me, i instantly knew it was Zach because of his cologne "your a natual" whispering, he smiled slightly looking at me and lav, I chuckled and continued looking at the baby, I held in a breath as I thought of my own baby..my little angel "I miss our baby too.." Zach wiped a tear I didn't even know I had and pulled me into him careful so I wouldn't wake lavender up "I'm sorry it was my fault...i shouldn't of listened to her threats" I saw a tear rolls down zachs face and my heart dropped, what does he mean her threats?.. "what do you mean her threats?.." I wiped away his tear.

"she threatened to hurt the people I loved so I had to do what she said..i didn't want to be the reason our baby is dead at all I just wanted to keep you safe" I started to wipe more tears that Zach let out "it wasn't your fault....it was me who didn't know the truth" I looked at him with my hand still partly on his cheek "I'm sorry.." Zach looked back at me and locked eyes with me and he gently put a hand on on my cheek letting our lips slowly touch and slowly move in sync and we slowly pulled away "if I ever mess up don't be afraid to tell me to leave.." he looked at me "..how can I tell you to leave when i need you more than words can say Zach..." I looked back and we kissed once again showing eachother how much we missed eachother from our time apart, afterwoods I laid my head on zachs chest  and before I knew it I fell into a deep sleep.

**********************
HI GUYS! I'm so so so so so so so so sorry I haven't updated for a while I've been thinking of more ideas for this so I apologise:( but thank you for all the support on this I love you sunshines🖤☀️