20: without me

I woke up and I got out of bed and the first thing that popped into my head was zach of him cheating on me. I sighed and got up and decided to wear comfy clothes so I got dressed and posted a pic on insta

 I sighed and got up and decided to wear comfy clothes so I got dressed and posted a pic on insta

Beautychikee and 38,996 others liked this..

@daniella cv:What's the difference if I just fake smile?♥

Coments

Beautychikee: such a beautiful queen😍❤

            @Daniellacv
             More like a nobody but ily!❤

@imzachherron
Slut
                @Daniellacv
                Why stating facts about
                   Ur self?☺

@danielseavey: daniella can we please talk? :(

            @daniellacv: I guess.text me

User 1: QUEEN😍😍😍

@jonahmarais: we need to talk :/

I got off of instagram and texted daniel.

Me: hey you said u wanted 2 talk

Dani: hey daniella I'm really sorry :(

Me: about what

Dani: about not believing u about Robecca

Me: how did you find out??

Dani: I saw her kissing another guy

Me: it's ok dani

Dani: ily sis

Me: ily 2. Also can u help me

Dani: of course wat is it??

Me: I wanna release a song

Dani: OUUUU MY SISTER ALL GROWN UP😢😢

Me: haha but yeah can u?

Dani: yeah meet me at the studio in 10

Me: thanks big bro ily

Dani: ily2 sis❤

I smiled at my phone and walked out my apartment and walked downstairs and walked to the studio.
"Daniella!!!" Daniel yelled as he ran up to me and hugged me "hey dani" I smiled and hugged him back "ok now let's make your song!!" Daniel said excitedly and ran to the recording room

After recording

"Hey dani can i talk to you?" I asked "sure what's up?" He smiled at me "I've messed stuff up with jonah...at that party we got drunk and slept together" I sighed "yeah I know. I think just talk to him about it" Daniel smiled at me "thanks dani" I smiled and hugged him. All of a sudden I felt like I was gonna be sick so I quickly ran to the nearest bathroom and threw up "are you okay??!" Daniel rushed in and rubbed my back "I don't know" I said while rubbing the sweat off my head "are you iLL?" Dani asked me worried "I don't know" I said while standing up "I think we should take you home" Daniel helped me up and took me home.

I walked in and saw christina sitting on the sofa "hey daniel called me and said that your sick,what happened?!?!" She asked worried "well I threw up.." I sighed and then sat on the sofa "well um..I need to go see corbyn do you wanna come? " She asked "yeah I guess" I shrugged  "you know Zach's gonna be there" she looked at me "I know" I said while standing up "I need to talk to jonah anyway "okay" she smiled at me and stood up "let's go" she grabbed her car keys and I followed .

At the house

We soon arived at the boys house and I started shaking for no reason "hey its ok" christina smiled at me and I sighed as we walked in the house. "DANIELLA!" Daniel said and hugging me "hey" I said quietly while shaking still "why the fuck is that bitch here?!" Zach said looking at me with disgust "because she's my sister" Daniel answerd "more like whore" Zach spat "oh I'm sorry that you fucked the schools hoe" I sarcastically smiled at zach "and I'm sorry that you fucked jonah" Zach smirked "bro we were both drunk!" Jonah said while getting pissed at zach "haha seems like it" Zach rolled his eyes "well it's not my fault that all I ever did was fucking love you and all you fucking did was fucking use me again and again! When all I was was fucking loyal to you but all you did was fuck around and made me feel like I was somehow special and then slept with that slut!"

I yelled as tears started to roll down my cheek "and I might of been drunk but I'm glad that I slept with jonah because now you know how it feels like" I said and walked outside and cried with my head buried in my hands.

"D...daniella can we talk..?" I heard Zachs shaking voice "there's nothing to talk about zach" I said with my obvious that I've been crying voice "yes there is" Zach said while sitting down next to me "like what" I said while moving away a little "..I was put up to it.." Zach said with a tear running down his cheek "stop fucking lieing to me" I breathed out "I'm tired of lieing to to you daniella, just please let me speak" Zach said while looking at me with hurt in his eyes "fine" I simply said "robecca and grace and the other twats made me kiss grace because they threatened to hurt you.." Zach said while looking down "and I know you won't bellieve me but can we at least be friends?...please" Zach said while crying " I don't forgive you at all..but I guess" I looked at him "thank you so much!!" Zach hugged me tightly I put on my best fake smile and hugged back "ok let's go back in there.

I walked in and heard my song on the radio...

******************
Hiii here's the next chapter hope you all enjoyed it ily all!