24: "y-you hit me"

Before I knew it the boys knocked out the ken dolls and I was standing there feeling blood roll down my face from my head "What's going on?!" Everyone turned around and saw the principal walking towards us with a verry angry expression as usual we stood in silence "all of you, to my office now!" The teacher lead us to her office and made us all sit down and explain what happened "all of you are suspended for a week!" She said and left the room and the boys leaving to talk to their manager leaving jonah behind "it's all your fucking fault!" Jonah glared at me "w-what?' I stuttered

"it's your fault we are expelled!" Jonah stood up and clenched his fists "I didn't mean to.." I whispered while standing up and getting pulled back by jonah and before I knew it I got punched in the nose... "y-you hit me.." I said with fear looking at jonah who imeadiatly had the look of guilt written all over his face..

Zachs pov

After the call with our manager me and the guys walked back into the building to see daniella with a bloody nose and jonah standing in front of her with a guilty look "What the fuck did you do?!" I said looking at jonah and rushing to daniella "I-it was a accident" jonah said while looking down "I don't care! You just hit my sister!!" Daniel said while getting angry "g-guys it was an accident" Daniella said "how the fuck do I know it wasn't on purpose!?" Daniel yelled "you fucking hit my girlfriend!" I pushed jonah back "g-guys" Daniella said but nobody heard her "don't you fucking touch her!" I punched jonah in the jaw "guys stop" I turned around to see daniella crying and Daniel rushed over to corbyn and jack hugging her trying to calm her down "I'm sorry" jonah said with a tear rolling down his face and walking out the room.

Daniella's pov

I cried into corbyn's chest and jack rubbed my back soothingly as zach just stood there clueless. "Come on daniella I'll take you home" Daniel said holding a hand out for me to take, I felt bad but I stood up ignoring daniel and walked out. I didn't want to be near any of them.

At Daniella's apartment

I walked upstairs to see a note on my door I picked it up and read it... NO NO NO I can't get evicted! I started panicking as I walked inside and I started pacing back and fourth and thoughts started coming to my head where am I gonna go?!  Where am I gonna live?? Untill I got the most painful pain in my stomache ever and I dropped to the floor with a scream.

Jonah's pov

I was walking to Daniella's apartment before I heard a ear piercing scream come from Daniella's apartment I quickly ran hoping that she was ok I quickly opened the door to see her sitting on the floor holding onto her stomache and crying. I quickly ran over to her and called a ambulance. "It's gonna be ok" I said trying to calm her down "j-jonah ...I'm ...p-pregnant" she said in a faint whisper while crying I froze knowing it was Zachs.  That little shit!.

At the hospital

(Daniella'spov)

I woke up to a beeping sound and opened my eyes not again I saw  jonah sitting in a corner sleeping and I sat up with another pain in in my stomache and I hissed in pain and jonah woke up with his eyes widened and started walking over to me "hey..." he sighed "hi.." I said while looking at the floor "I'm so sorry for hitting you i-i don't know what came over me" jonah burried his head in his hands "I-it's ok" I breathed out "I was going to apologise sooner but I heard you scream.. " jonah said "...is my baby ok?" I asked while my heart started beating out my chest "i haven't got any news yet" jonah frowned and all the sudden a nurse walked in with a clipboard "hello we have news on your baby..

..............................................
Hiii I know this chapter is crap but I had to update for you all! You guys have no idea how much it means to me that people are reading my book thank you all so much! Hope you like this chapter love u all! 💙