14: bad bitch is back

Yep hii I'm back. I'm sorry it's been forever I was taking a break but I'm back now so here's the next chapter.

Daniella's pov

It's been a year scince I last saw everyone apart from Daniel.  He came home and that's where he found me. Dani persuaded me to go back so I am. I don't wanna see him unhappy so they better watch out becouse the bad bitch is back.

I woke up and wore

My scars have healed mostly by now, the faint lines of them were still there, I smiled at them, they were my warrior scars, I found every single one of them beautiful

My parents moved to where I used to live so the whole family could be together ,I left for school.

I walked in and I saw the boys in the car park and everyone's eyes were on me and I had to yell "Take a picture it will last longer!!" I said with a wink and walked to Ro and she gave me a big ass hug "OH MY GOD YOUR BACK!!" she squeeled, I smiled and she dragged me over to the boys that were shocked with wide eyes including zach. I looked at zach...he looked..different but..attractive no screw that he looked SMEXY!! (Ok I'll stop now)  "ok what's new" I said while putting my hands in my pockets.

"well people actually missing you" Ro said while looking at me and Daniel "and holy shit you guys look alike!" Jonah added. I rolled my eyes "they wernt even being mean to you daniella.." robecca said while looking at me "well looks like the slutt is back" I turned around to see the slutt herself "go away grace" I said not wanting to see her face "no because I wanna be with my boyfriend zach" she walked over to him "for the last fucking time grace we were never together so leave me the fuck alone!" Zach yelled at her. While I was standing there..and bursted out laughing.

"bitch what are you laughing at" Grace looked at me "nothing just how pathetic Your looking right now" I looked at her while she had wide eyes "I actually give up on you. You win" she walked away "holy shit" corbyn looked at me. I just shrugged and walked away. I was walking in the hall until someone pulled me into the janitors closet.

"Zach what the hell!!?" I looked at him "just let me speak please.." he looked at me with him still holding my wrist "fine" I looked into his eyes I couldn't help it "ever scince you left I felt like complete shit..I never liked or loved grace...but...believe it or not..my heart belongs to you" Zach started tearing up. "Zach..don't cry..please" I wiped his tears away "but you don't feel the same way because I made you feel like shit and-" I didn't let him finish his sentence because I kissed him.

He kissed back gently as he wrapped his arms around my waist as I wrapped my arms around his neck. I felt sparks fly all over the place..we must of been like that for a while, by the time we parted ways I was late for  my class..

**********************************
As I promised another chapter I hope you liked it. Also I'm shocked of how much views this has got thank you guys so much also if you wanna give me ideas you can in the comments ❤❤ -hayley