chp 8 please forgive me

__Daniella's pov__

I woke up hearing someone faintly singing , looking around the room I noticed Zach sitting in the chair next to the hospital bed, he was tense as I noticed him playing with his hands nervously.

He looked up at me, plastering a fake smile on his face as his gaze returned back on his hands. He's sad? I shook the thought out my head "Daniella can I talk to you?" He asked as he looked up at me once again, his voice cracking in the process , my breath hitched.

..."I guess.." i sneakily breathed out, imidiatley regretting my answer if choice "I'm sorry" he looked at me in the eyes, his eyes filling with tears. He's crying? "For what Zach?" I choked out as my throat became dry as I avoided his gaze and looked at the blank white ceiling "I'm sorry for putting you here.." he breathed out shakily "you weren't the one that put me here, I did it myself" I looked at him once again as he removed his head from his hands.

"You dont understand!" He raised his voice, making me flinch in the process "I'm the one that drove you to this!" I returned my gaze to take in his features, he had dark bags around his eyes from lack of sleep, his hair was messy "t-then why did you do it? We used to be close.. all of us!" I took this as a opportunity to raise my voice, curiosity and anger rising.

"I know... I want you to forgive me.." he walked over to me without hesitation and crouched down, "please give me a second chance..thats all I'm asking for" his puppy brown eyes pleaded as he gently put his hand on my gently rubbing his thumb over my knuckles. I sighed shakily.

"Zachary Dean Herron I swear if this is a joke I will get a axe and cut your non existent dick off!" A smile spreader across his face, chuckling i wiped away his tears until getting interrupted by Daniel and Robecca.

A day later

I was finally able to go home, brought me some clothes from my appointment.

Clothes

I grabbed my previous clothes and threw them in my bag. I walked out to fund everyone staring at me, still a bit scared I gulped and raised a eyebrow  "what are you looking at?" I blurted out "the bitch is back" Robecca smirked as she hugged me "I never left, sherlock" I rolled my eyes.

After filling outsole papers we all stepped into the boys car, until I heard the familiar sound of my phone ringing. Who the he'll is this? "h-hello" I answerd knowing exactly who it was,my mother "Daniella I need to tell you something" she spoke awkwardly, thats unusual "what is it?" I asked, I could tell everyone was listening, the phone wasn't even on speaker, everyone looked forward or pretended to be occupied"your...adopted.."

************************

Hey guys...again so I decided to make this chapter and have it out today so i would have two chapters released in one day anyway love you guys hope you like this chapter and keep smiling 💕