13:the girls bathroom..

Daniella's pov

I was walking to the girls bathroom when I got a phone call from my mom. A smile spreaded across my face as I answerd it "hi mom" "hi sweetheart are you okay?" I was turning happier with her words "yea I'm fine im just on my way to the bathroom" "ok sweetie I have to go I love you" "Love you too mom" a few seconds later I ended the call and walked in the girls bathroom and splashed some water on my face when the bitches grace and her minions came in.

"well looks like the slutt has arived" I said while turning around "ya know you used to be a bich and you still are" she glared at me "yeah but at least I don't fuck around" i simply blurted out as i went to walk out the room , before I knew it I got pushed back into one of the mirrors and the glass smashed but I didnt fall I just grabbed her by the throat and her minions ran out and I pushed her up against the wall and punched her in the face as she fell to the floor.

that's when the teacher and Daniel came rushing in and pulled me off her and pulled me in for a hug but I didn't want a hug so I pushed away and walked fast out of there. I could see everyone looking at me and I saw the the boys jack,daniel,corbyn,jonah and even zach running after me but I didn't stop walking I just ran out of there "DANIELLA" was all I heard but I kept running I wanted to be alone.

I couldn't handle the shit. So I went home and packed my bags and got a plane ticket to go to portland,oregon ...I was going home..

And took off my make up and cleaned up the wounds and got a uber and went to the airport.

-on the plane-

I sat down and put my on my headphones on and started to listen to music and close my eyes. "Hi can I sit here?" I opened my eyes to see a boy...

 "Hi can I sit here?" I opened my eyes to see a boy

[Hrvy]

"Yep go ahead" I said and funny enough his song personal came on I wasn't that sort of person that if I saw a famous person I would freak out unless it was Eminem or ariana agrande or Ed sheran. 

************
Hey guys sorry this is a short chapter and ty soo much for all the votes and views I love you all♥🙃