chp 7 why are you here?

Rebecca's pov

I felt my whole body tense as Daniel was trying his best to calm me down, it was now six in the morning, neither if us slept at all.
All the nurses and doctors were doing tests in her to make sure everything was okay.

"Do you want some water baby?" Daniel whispered as quietley as could, noticing the other boys fast asleep on the chairs, "y-yes please" I cleared my dry throat that almost sounded raspy from crying and screaming at the doctors, "okay ill be right back" Daniel kissesld my temple and walked away to get the drinks. Please be okay daniella...please.

Daniella's pov

I woke up with a horrible headache as i imidiatley shut my eyes from the brigjt lightning, the unfamiliar smell made me open my eyes wide to notice the beeping sound of my heart beat fill the room, noticing i was in hopsital i held in a breath, this wasnt the first time i was here...great.

I looked around the white room as I let my eyes adjust as i slowly sat up in the bed, ignoring the pain from my bandaged arms, I tried to figure out what time it was until a hazel eyed middle aged woman walked into the room "hello Daniella, it's nice to sew your awake" she walked over with a clip board and took down some notes.

"Am I going to be okay?.." I asked slowly looking up at her as she smiled at me apolegtically "don't worry Daniella, your okay and all your friends are outside waiting for you" friends? What friends??
I forced a smile to not worry the nurse, i looked at her name tag to notice her name was Linda.
"Y-y-yeah" i suttered not able to talk properly as i felt fear creeping up on me once again, scared of what will happen next.

A few minutes later

Before I knew it I saw Robecca run in and hug me as tears spilled out her eyes, I looked the opposite way, i didn't want to see her, I don't want to sound ungrateful, but to tell the truth I don't want to see anybody "thank god your okay!" She sniffled as she pulled away to look at my face.

"Daniella please don't do that ever again!" She croaked as she quickly wiped her tears from her swolen red eyes, I took a glimpse behind her and saw Corbyn, Jack, Jonah, daniel and Zach.

No no no no!

*****************

OK hello I'm alive sorry that I haven't been able to update lately I've been busy anyway I want to say thank you to all the peaple that have read this it means alot to me anyway I'm gonna leave now love you sunshines and see you in the next chapter😚