23: I'll be just fine without you

One year later

(Daniellas pov)

I woke up groaning as I turn my alarm clock off, remembering I had an interview and a performance to do today  stupid manager  and I got out of bed and took a shower, after the shower I sighed as I picked a outfit and got dressed.
Outfit

After getting dressed I put my hair in a pony tail and went downstairs of my hotel and got into my managers car quickly without anyone noticing me

After getting dressed I put my hair in a pony tail and went downstairs of my hotel and got into my managers car quickly without anyone noticing me. After a 30 minute drive we arrived and my manager took me to the interview assistant "Hello daniella so today I'm just gonna be telling you what your doing, so the band Why don't we  is being interviewed right now and because we know you haven't seen your brother in a long time we thought you could surprise him, so the boss/ interviewer will play a part of there song these girls and as Daniel's part comes on you will jump from the balcony thing that's above them and jump and land near the front of the stage, so you'll be kinda copying daniel" I nodded and they led me to the small balcony thing that wasn't that high and wasn't visible because it was kinda dark.

I started to feel nervous about how Daniel would react about me interrupting his interview and then I remembered, Zach will be there, Zach Herron,

I started to to tremble as I remembered the last time I saw him, i shook it off and listened out for when Daniel's song would come on and when his part will play, I then heard Theese girls come on and my manager startedcounting down to when I need to jump "5...4....3....2...1-"
Before she finished I jumped off just like daniel does on stage and I heard cheering come from the crowd and I saw daniel run up to me and he hugged me tightly and I hugged back, people in the crowd started clapping and smiling because of how emotional me and daniel got, we pulled away from the hug and wiped our eyes "welcome daniella seavey!" The interviewer and the audience started cheering and clapping once again.

I sat down on a opposite couch than the others and done my best to ignore all of them except daniel, "so daniella how does it feel like now being eighteen ?" The interviewer smiled at me and I chuckled and and started speaking into the like "It's good I guess" "that's nice, so the question that people have really wanted to know lately is, are you dating anybody?" The interviewer wiggled his eyebrows playfully and everyone but Zach laughed "to be honest, no" I shrugged "I'm not really interested in dating right now, I mean yea every girl sees a guy in the streets and is like 'damn he cute' but you also have those times when your like ' it's a boys I laugh and so does the crowd, "also another question, how is it kind of having the same name as daniel?" "Do not get me started!" I chuckle

"it gets annoying some times cos someone could call one of us Dani and we wouldn't know who they mean" daniel nods in agreement.

After a few questions passed I felt like something was staring into my soul, I shifted uncomfortably knowing it was Zach "so Daniella the boys have already performed so would you like to show them how it's done?" "Obviously I chuckle and go to the performing part of the stage and speak into the mike "so the song Ima sing

has just been released so I hope y'all enjoy" I soon start singing and the crowd starts cheering and I smile and I probably had the most fun that night then what I've had in a long time and I also done the dance routine with the back up dancer's and soon even the crowd was singing along.

I smirked because this song was aimed at someone, and  I was singing in front of that someone, and that someone is Zachary Dean Herron.

(The song she sings)

After the performance and stuff I was getting my stuff from back stage and Jonah walked up to me "hey daniella, it's been a while" he smiled at me "hey Jonah and yea it has" I smile back "so I was wondering if you wanted to catch up sometime" he smiled at me "sure" I nodded "you still have my number right?" He asked "yea" I smiled and nodded "great so I'll text you" he smiled once again "ok" I smiled and he walked off, I sighed and walked out the building and got into the car, I teard up a bit wondering how long it will be until I see my brother again, when I got back to my hotel room I let myself have a breakdown about everything, about how I used to get bullied, how many times I had my heart broken because of Zach, how I lost my baby and found out who my real friends were, the tears soon stopped because I realised, if I've been through all that and I'm still strong, im ready for what life brings next.

*************************

Sorry that this chapter was so short I'm tryna make them longer for all of you.
I just wanna say a big ass thank you for how much views and how much people love this book it really means a lot to me, I never thought this book would get this far and I wanna say thank you all so much💖

Anyway I am now working on the next chapter just as I'm writing this I hope you enjoyed this chapter and if you have any ideas for the book or any ones I could do in the future please comment them!❤