17: the party 1

Daniella's pov

It's now coming up to prom and me and robecca have been put in charge of the decoration's and shit.

I walked into the cafeteria with robecca and saw the boys talking and stuff "hey guys" ro said while sitting next to daniel "hi baby" Zach said standing up and hugging me "hey zachy" I smiled and kissed his head. "That's my Man" jack said sassily while walking up to me and zach "sorry to disappoint you avery but he's not yours" I smirked at him "I knew him first!" Jack said while flipping his noodle hair "well I kissed him first so Ha!" I poked my tounge out at him "more like smashed him first!-" robecca said and quickly coverd her mouth. I looked at her and gave her a death glare "...the hickeys make it obvious..." she said while looking at me "well it's obvious your being a bitch" I sarcastically smiled at her "woah calm down daniella" Daniel said to me. I rolled my eyes as I sat down.

"Hey guys do you know there's a party tonight" jonah said while taking a bite out of his sandwich "yeah I'm taking christina" corbyn said while texting on his phone "who's christina?" I wanted to know who she was "corbyn's girlfriend" Daniel said while standing up "ouuu get in there corbyn" I laughed "shut up!" He laughed "nope I'm good" I smiled as I layed my head on Zachs shoulder.

corbyn smiled at his phone as he stood up aswell as zach and the rest of the boys "where are ya'll going?" Robecca looked confused and looked at them "we gotta do stuff" Zach said while looking at his phone" I felt like I just got smacked in the face. I mean Zachs leaving without saying goodbye to me?!?! "Bye guyss" jonah said while him and the boys walked away "Wow. ." I said while getting anoyed "What's the matter?" Robecca said while looking at me worried "Zach, he didn't even fucking care to say goodbye" I snapped "well maybe they had to do stuff?" She said trying to sound positive "if he wants to be secretive about where he's going then I'm gonna follow him" I said anoyed and standing up "I'll come" ro said while getting up and then miss bitch face came up to me "you really think I would leave you alone" she laughed.

"well yeah" I said simply "I should've killed you when I pushed you into that mirror" she smirked "well nows your chance" I stared at her and within seconds she punched me repeatedly. I didn't do anything cos is was getting me more angry "oh and by the way I fucked your boyfriend" she smirked and right there I fucking lost it and I now was the one punching her repeatedly and blood was covering my hands while more of a crowd started to surround us.

"DIE YOU BITCH" before I knew it I got kicked in the stomach and grabbed by the throat "your such a worthless piece of shit you should go kill yourself because nobody loves you" Grace spat and then I just blacked out.

I woke up in the nurses office and I sat up and straght away I had a sharp pain in my stomach "fuck" I whisperd I stood up and walked to the mirror and lifted up my hoodie and saw that I had a big bruise on my stomache and a busted lip. I walked out the nurses office and I went to the girls bathroom and saw the mirror that I got pushed into. All fixed apart from little cracks here and there. I picked a piece from the mirror and cut my arm with it. I didn't really care to be honest I didn't even feel anything and then I threw the bit of glass in the toilet and looked at myself in the mirror. What a worthless bitch I thought and left.

I decided to go to robecca's house and the door was locked so I went through the back and I heard some noises coming from upstairs I walked upstairs and opened her door to see Robecca fucking someone.. someone who wasn't Daniel "WHAT THE FUCK" I shouted and she quickly got off the guy while putting her clothes back on "Daniella..I-i can explain" she said while looking down "you fucking slut" I shook my head and punched her so hard that I knocked her out and looked at the guy "and you, you can get the fuck out" I spat and the guy left and there was only one thing I could do. Call daniel....

*********************
Hi my lovely sunshines I'm sorry that I have been mia lately it's just stuff but I promise u I am writing the next chapter and also ty all so much for how much support this story has gotten ily all♥