chp 9 HE'S MY WHAT

Daniella's pov

It's been a few days since the phone call, since I felt my heart drop by who I thought was my mother's words, everyone kept asking me what was wrong, thankful that they weren't able to hear the conversation I ignored them every time.

I inhaled shakily, I was meeting my real birth mother, I was able to find her from my 'other mother', I'm going to her house so I can meet my real family. I gulped as I looked in the drawer's, trying to figure out what to wear, I put on a outfit that I hoped was good enough for a first impression.

Clothes

Making sure to cover up my arms I tidied my room to try and distract my mind, i grabbed my phone and went to meet my real family

Daniel's pov

My mom told me we are meeting somebody important, she told me the story about my other sister, that she had to give up, i couldnt bellieve it when she first told me but i was thanful that she told me as i know how much it must have hurt her.

Me and my mom got in the car and drove to our destination, i felt myself tense up from being nervous but in a good way. As soon as we got there I saw a familiar figure standing there fiddling with her fingers "D-daniella..is that you?" My mom walked over to daniella "Daniella..your my sister?.." Daniella stood there looking uncomfortable until....

Daniella's pov

I can't believe my brother is Daniel....I mean he bullied me, not as much as the other boys but still "hey daniella!" I heard someone yell my name, I turned around and saw Robecca.
oh lord please not now.
"what are you doing? I mean I know my boyfriend is hot but really?" She giggled playfully, making me cringe and gag "ew no!" I answerd with a disgusted look on my face "Wait, so you think my boyfriend is ugly??!!" She looked at me with a fake hurt expression on her face.

"no actually.. Daniella  is my long lost sister..." Daniel takes a deep breath and looks at the boys that i just noticed that were a few steps away from Robecca, eveeyones jaw dropped in shock and then they looked guilty.

"I-im gonna get something to eat.." I lied slowly backing away until everyone's eyes were on me "don't you want to see the rest of the family?" Mrs seavey or mom asked "well I would but uh I've gotta run away and not get killed by these goons so uh bye" I turned around and ran straght for the bus stop. Until I got pulled into a ally way and saw someone I thought i would never see again, the person I thought was my father "hello princess" he said stroking my face "l..leave me alone!" I tried pushing him away "not too fast you got me in jail now it's time for revenge" he clenched his fist and puched me in my face and kneed me in my stomach before I knew it I was coghing up blood "leave her the fuck alone!" I looked up and saw Zach?! "what is a little boy like you gonna do to me" Zach looked behind him and saw the rest of the boys there. Before I knew it I saw Daniel lunge at him with his fist and the rest of the boys followed.

corbyn walked over to me with a bleeding nose and picked me up bridal style and took me to the car "stay here" he locked the car door and went back to the boys. I couldn't just stand there and wach them getting hurt by that bastard, my hands shook as i climbed in the drivers seat and went to the police station that was only 5 minutes away but the way I drove there make that 2 minutes.

*************************
Hi guys what did you think of this chapter. You didn't expect that did ya haha anyway hope you enjoyed it see you in the next chapter bye lovely's 💕