21: "shit.."

(Daniella and christina stayed the night)

Daniella's pov

I woke up and looked around the guest room I stayed in at the boys house. I decided to get out of bed and get dressed.

I left my hair down and I went downstairs to see corbyn playing fortnite "morning corbyn" I smiled "hey daniella" he smiled quickly and went back to playing fortnite

I left my hair down and I went downstairs to see corbyn playing fortnite "morning corbyn" I smiled "hey daniella" he smiled quickly and went back to playing fortnite. I walked in the kitchen to hear a song playing called M.i.A by a band called why don't we...the voices sound familiar tho.... "hey sis" Daniel smiled a toothy grin "hey" I smiled back and went on my phone to look up the band why don't we.

I saw the why don't we band and let's say I dropped my phone and my jaw dropped THE LITTLE SHITS DIDN'T TELL ME THEY WERE IN A FREAKING BAND daniel picked my phone up and handed it to me "are you ok?" He asked, I nodded and took my phone out his hand and walked off into the living room where the others were with daniel following behind me.
"hi daniella" all the boys and christina smiled at me "hey you little shits" I smiled at them "What's up?" Jack asked obviously scared and worried "YOU LITTLE SHITS DIDN'T TELL ME YOU WERE IN A BAND" I yelled "um.." jonah scratched the back of his head "Daniel told us not to tell you.." Zach said "DANIEL FUCKING SEAVEY" I turned to daniel and saw him smiling nervously and walking backwards verry slowly "you. Are. Dead" I smiled at him before I ran after him.

"AHHH" all the boys yelled and they all ran away from me "PEEK A BOO BITCH" I pushed jack into the pool and I saw corbyn "sorry bean it didn't have to end like this" I dragged corbyn by the ear and walked to the pool "NOOOO" corbyn begged "sorry not sorry" I pushed him into the pool and ran and found daniel and jonah and dragged them and pushed the both in the pool "HEY DANIELLA DID YOU FORGET ABOUT MY EXISTENCE?" Zach yelled from him balcony "OH NO, YOUR DEAD HERRON" I shouted and ran upstairs and into Zachs room. Before I knew it I was pushed against the now closed door and felt Zachs lips on mine... our lips moved in sync as my hands went through his soft hair, his arms traveled around my waist as I started walking backwards to the balcony and I pulled away "sorry herron" I smirked and pushed him and he landed straight in the pool and loads of laughs were heard from the other boys who were drying themselves of. I chuckled to myself as I climbed down his balcony.

"Oh my god I'm dead" christina laughed while vlogging "herron wanted to go for a swim" I laughed "you sure?" I heard zach and turned around and saw him wearing ripped jeans and topless ...fuck "yup verry" i crossed my arms and leaned back of the counter while smirking "we'll see about that" he smirked at me and walked off "ouuu I see you" christina said while smirking "I laughed untill I felt the familiar feeling in my throat and I ran to the bathroom and threw up with christina rubbing my back "I think you need to go to a doctor" christina said while helping me clean myself up and then it hit me...jonah used protection....zach didn't. .. "fuck.." I breathed out "what?" Christina asked "...we going somewhere.

I walked into the shop with christina and picked up a clear blue pregnancy test.. "Wait..you don't think" christina gasped "..I-i don't know.." I said while looking down and walking to the pay thingy. As me and christina walked out we decided to go to my place.

At Daniella's apartment/flat

"Are you sure you wanna take the test now?" Christina asked me "y-yeah" I nodded and slowly picked up the box and walked into the bathroom. My heart started to beat faster as I read the instructions I breathed out and done my business. I tried to calm my breathing when the timer went off. I picked up the test with my hands shaking and I imidiatly dropped to the ground "shit.."