chp 5 I'm sorry

I just want to say thank you guys so much for 132 reads I love you guys so much oh my god. I just want to give creds to @Therealsophieavery for this chapter for the idea of it so let's continue this💕

⚠️TRIGGER WARNING: SELF HARM AND MENTION OF BLOOD⚠️
Daniella's pov

I was sitting on the chair at my place when I got a call from a unknown number ,I felt myself tense up as I stared at the screen watching the phone ring.

To cool down I went to the bathroom and splashed some cold water on my face, I looked in the mirror, ashamed to even look at myself as I broke down into tears, in the corner of my eye I saw my razor "hello old friend.." I whispered  while picking it up. I looked up at the ceiling while I scraped the smooth metal along my skin. I scraped it more then I should've I stopped when I saw a bunch of blood dripping out my arm I decided to have a bath to try and stop the bleeding after the bath was filled I took off my clothes and stepped in the bath just watching the blood cover the water I started to see black dots and everything went black.

____Robecca's pov____

I was outside Daniella's apartment  "it'll be okay" Daniel whispered in my ear as he held my hand in his and kissed my hand.

I took a deep breath and knocked on the door, waiting a few minutes there was no answer, i knocked of what felt like one hundred time's "maybe she's not home?" Daniel looked at me, concussion written on his face "n-no somethings wrong!"  I said looking up at him, I try opening the door, gripping onto the door handle hoping it would budge "Daniel help me!" I yelled trying to kick down the door Daniel soon ran in front of me using his strength to kick down the door first try.

I barged past Daniel and saw that it was empty and heard a water drip from the taps

____third person___
As soon as they ran into there Robecca  ran straight  to  the bathroom through the door and just stood there in tears "OMG DANIEL COME HERE"  Daniel rushed in the bathroom in shock and quickly got a towel and picked up Daniella in the towel and called 999/911

*******************

OKAY I'm alive don't worry here's the next chapter I'm sorry but I had to add a cliff-hanger sorry love you all💕