22: "WTF ZACH!"

Daniella's pic

I woke up hearing voices in my room and I slowly opened my eyes to see everyone standing there, by everyone I mean Zach, Jack, Daniel, Corbyn, Jonah and Christina, "What the hell are you guys doing?!!" I asked while sitting up "We are waiting for you to get up" daniel smiles innocently at me "you could've waited outside" I rolled my eyes while getting out of bed "jeez somebody is on their period" Jack sassed "im pregnant you dumbass" i chuckled, putting my hair in a bun "girls don't have periods while pregnant jack-" Jonah started laughing, I chuckled while getting my clothes out from my wardrobe and going to the Bathroom "I didn't even get a hug" Zach pouted and the guys laughed.

Outfit

As soon as me and the others walked into school we straight away saw that the halls were clear and we all realised that we were late "welp shit" I said as I started walking to my locker "we're late" Jonah chuckled "No shit sherlock" Christina roll...

As soon as me and the others walked into school we straight away saw that the halls were clear and we all realised that we were late "welp shit" I said as I started walking to my locker "we're late" Jonah chuckled "No shit sherlock" Christina rolled her eyes and laughed "Baby I'm gonna go Ok?" Zach smiled and and kisses my head "ok I smiled" and he walked off

So what we doing? Are we skipping or not-" corbyn chuckled "eh i dont know" Christina chuckled "I don't mind it's up to You Guys-" I was about to finish my sentence until- "Daniella seavey please cone to the principles office" I groaned as I shut my locker "good luck sis" Daniel smiled at me "Bye guys" i walked away and sighed and continued my walk to the office.

I closed the door behind me as soon as I stepped foot into the office "Hello daniella please take a seat" the principle said, who's name I didn't even know "k" I sat down "I called you here to talk about what effect you have on your friends" he looked at me "what do you mean?" I raised a eyebrow "Ever since your new reputation you have made your friends skip classes, get lower grades and having different attitudes" he spoke seriously "and?" I chuckled "I think you should try going to lessons again and getting your grades up and see where it goes from there" "ok is that all?" I asked while standing up "yes miss seavey, I'll be looking forward to be hearing about any good grades" he smiled and i just nodded and walked out the door. Jeez that's gonna be alot of effort.

I walked into class and everyone's eyes were on me in shock "well hello miss seavey go ahead and sit down" she smiled and i nodded and sat down at the back of the class and I heard someone call my name, i looked up and raised a eyebrow "yes?" "Can i talk to you after class?" Grace asked and I nodded, i took more notice of her and realised she was wearing a hoodie and shorts and I raised my eyebrows in shock and leaned back in chair, trying to focus on the lesson, but something caught my eye, I looked at the far end of the classroom to see Zach sitting next to Robecca  why the fuck is he sitting with her?!  I clenched my fist and shook my head trying to get the worst thought out my head and continued with trying to concentrate, but thoughts kept coming to my head to the point I couldn't concentrate anymore so I got earphones and started listening to music  goodbye good grades  I thought.

After class I waited outside the classroom for Grace  why the hell does she wanna talk to me for?  I thought and I finally saw her come out the classroom "took you long enough" i said as I stoop up straight from leaning against a locker "sorry...the thing I wanted to talk to you about is that nearly everyday Zach has been sitting next to Robecca by choice  and I just thought i would let you know" she said looking down "thanks for telling me I guess..." I was shocked she was actually trying to be nice to me, I wanted to walk around the school to think about things until I saw something that made my heart break in two "Z-Zach...." I said weakly with tears forming in my eyes and Zach pulled away from Robecca "awwh why did you make him stop" Robecca smirked "WHAT THE FUCK ZACH!" I heard daniel behind me "oh don't worry I'm just filling his needs" she smirked and I let out a ear piercing scream as she stabbed me with a knife in my stomache and everything went black..

Daniel's pov

I was waiting for Daniella outside the hospital, I want my sister to be ok, I teard up and fingers through my now messy hair waiting for her to get out if surgery , hoping that her and my unborn niece or nephew was okay..

Daniella's pic

I heard the sound of beeping I tried to open my eyes to see where I was but I couldn't, all the events started replaying in my head and I started to worry,  is my baby ok?!  I couldn't move no matter how hard I tried into I fell out of cauntiousness once again.
I suddenly heard beeping and i was slowly able to open my eyes, I was in a hospital room and I saw a doctor standing there "Hello miss seavey how are you feeling?" He was writing down notes "m-my baby" I breathed out weakly, the doctor sighed and had a sorry look on his face "I'M sorry miss but..you have lost your baby....im sorry for your loss" my hole body froze and before I knew it my face was covered it tears and daniel barged into the room and let my cry into his chest.

The Next day

I woke up feeling like shit, my face was stiff  from crying, my eyes were puffy and red, I had a tear stained face aswell as my voice sounding weak as if I had a sore throat. The nurses came in to change my bandages from the stab wound and said I could go home if I was careful and would rest well, I agreed and signed the papers and my mom gave me some clothes to change into, so I got dressed and folded up the hospital clothes.
Outfit

My mom and daniel helped me get to the car, I sat there and looked out the window and hear my song 'without me' come on the radio and my mom and daniel smiled at me and I smiled faintly at him

My mom and daniel helped me get to the car, I sat there and looked out the window and hear my song 'without me' come on the radio and my mom and daniel smiled at me and I smiled faintly at him. I didn't want to talk to anyone, I rested my head back onto the window again and fell asleep until I got home, "I know one thing" I said to daniel "what?" Daniel slightly smiled at me "I never want to see Zach Herron again.".