--2

Lloyd froze and shut his eyes, the feeling of the hand all too familiar. He started to internally panic; was this actually happening? 

He slowly turned his head around and opened his eyes, immediately spotting the green light emitting off of the being behind him, belong to no one other than Morro. 

His eyes trailed up and down the body, nothing had changed. When he got to the face, he met smirking eyes. He immediately looked away, not wanting to face them. 

"It's been awhile." The voice spoke.

Lloyd remained silent. He knew his ways and he didn't want to set him off in any way; it was best not to speak.

He continued, "I've been watching you. You don't seem as bright as you did before." his eyes lost the smirk as he was quick to grab Lloyd's chin and force his head up to look at him. "Not one word about me, not even words of hatred. Nothing to say?" 

Lloyd tried to pull away from Morro, as worthless as that was he still tried.

Morro laughed "Trying to escape me again? You haven't even asked me why I'm here. Why don't you ask me? Hm?" 

Lloyd shook his head. 

Morro scowled. 

"I'm sorry..."

"For what? What are you sorry for?"

"I-"

"Well? Spit it out. You know what, nevermind."

Lloyd understood the tone and realized he'd already made Morro mad. He'd already failed at staying quiet. 

"Are you scared of me?"

Lloyd slowly nodded.

Morro grinned, and let out slow, maniacal laughter, that slowly got louder by each second.

Just then, Kai poked his head in. "Lloyd, are you okay?"

Lloyd stuttered for words but nothing came out. He looked behind himself and Morro was gone. 

Kai looked worried. "Were you taking a shower? It's too early. Come on, let's get you back to sleep."

Lloyd shook his head, too frightened to sleep now.

"Lloyd, I'm worried about you. Are you seeing things again?"

"I don't know, I don't know!" Lloyd cried.

Kai sighed. "Come with me then." 

Lloyd nodded and went to Kai, taking slow steps. Kai embraced him; and immediately look notice on how soaked Lloyd was. "You need to dry off."

Lloyd nodded.

"What happened in there?"

"I don't want to talk about it."

"Later?"

"No..."

"That's fine."

Lloyd looked back, and his eyes widened; what he saw in the mirror wasn't him; though right after, it was himself again.