--7

Lloyd could see but he couldn't see. 

He felt Morro fall into his body.

It was like he was there...But at the same time, he wasn't. 

He remembered this feeling. He was hardly himself anymore, just like before, when Morro possessed him. Over and over. How could he let this happen again? 

All Lloyd's thoughts subsided as Morro shunned them out. As long as he was here, Morro wasn't going to let Lloyd be independent at all. Not one bit. He wouldn't let him breathe if he didn't need to.

Morro looked down at his--or Lloyd's--hand. His eyes traveled up his arm and everywhere else. 

It was good to be back like this, he could feel. 

He wasn't a cold, see-through being.

He felt pretty stable other than the internal trembling coming from Lloyd. 

How annoying. Morro sighed, "Would you stop?" 

Lloyd didn't stop; he couldn't stop. He was almost frozen with fear other than the subconscious shaking, trembling movements. He didn't dare try to speak out or fight, he needed to save energy. Build it up. Then fight his way out. 

How could you do this? Morro? I was stupid enough to trust you, even if it was just a little bit.

Morro smirked, "Sorry about that...Do you still love me?" 

No! I never did!

"Well, I'm sorry you feel that way. If only I could believe you." 

I won't ever try to forgive you again. Never.

~~NOTE 

SORRRRYYYYY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER BUT LIKE I NEEDED TO UPDATE AT LEAST SOMETHING SO YOU KNOW I'M ALIVE