- -15

Lloyd groaned and lifted his head up, taking in his surroundings. He looked up a bit and saw Morro's hair bouncing with his walk. "...Morro?"

"Sleeping beauty. You're up." Morro joked.

"What happened?" Lloyd questioned tiredly.

"You passed out on me." Morro stated flatly.

"I did?" Lloyd asked.

"Yeah. But hey. I found a river as you can see. I've been following it. It's been quite peacefully without you yapping."

"I'm so tired." Lloyd murmured.

"After sleeping?"

"I have no energy and I'm so hungry."

"Too bad."

"Just forget I said anything."

"Already did." He didn't see it, but somehow he knew how Lloyd's face looked. He didn't say anything after that.

"We should go left." Morro thought aloud.

Lloyd looked over and noticed the trees were downsizing in amount. "I think we're almost there. Keep going straight."

"What? How do you know?" Morro looked confused.

"Look at how many less trees there are up there." Lloyd was twisting his body around since Morro hadn't put him down yet, but he got uncomfortable so he looked down at the ground again.

"Okay then." Morro sped up just a little bit, getting excited that they might just be out.

Lloyd really wanted to get down but had a feeling he would not be able to walk. "Are we closer?"

Morro ignored him and kept on walking for what seemed like forever but really was most likely just five minutes.

He abruptly stopped and almost flipped Lloyd over his shoulder. "Freedom! Sweet, sweet freedom!"

Lloyd twisted around again, "Oh thank you Jesus. Aren't you glad you listened to me?"

"Maybe." Morro shrugged. "I'll take you back to the hospital."

"You aren't going to kidnap me or anything?"

"No. I'm giving you...Space."

"Really?"

"Shut up before I change my mind." Morro started walking again to drop Lloyd off. "I'll cover your story. You were gone because of me. Don't tell them shit unless I tell you to."

Lloyd nodded, "Okay."

When they got to the hospital, Lloyd got checked in and they tended to all his needs while Morro covered him at the front desk and made up why he was gone." After that, he left, without any word to Lloyd.