--6

Morro went on day by day being nicer to Lloyd and making no forced move on him. Why he even liked him was beyond him. It was just that time or a couple of him possessing Lloyd that he felt something; and when he was kicked out he felt so hated; rejected; vengeful.

He didn't want anyone else to have a possibility with Lloyd. No chances. Just him. And when Lloyd proved he wasn't going to give him a chance, he sought out to make his life miserable. As miserable as he could. No matter how he could. 

From what Morro could tell, Lloyd didn't suspect a thing. He didn't know Morro liked him but hated him to play him the way he was about to. 

-------------------------

Lloyd fell right into Morro's trap; he eventually took down his walls and let him in. He told him how he felt on certain days and the amount of times he told him to leave was very little. 

It was a Friday night, and Morro was sitting with Lloyd on his bed like he had been the past few weeks. Tonight was the night. "Lloyd." Morro looked over at Lloyd. 

"Hm?" 

Morro floated up. "Close your eyes." 

"Why?" Lloyd questioned. 

"Just do it." Morro pat his head, and Lloyd closed his eyes. With a snap of his fingers, Morro had the lights off, Lloyd's features lighting up from the light emitting from Morro naturally. 

Morro straddled Lloyd but backwards; just to confuse him. 

Then Lloyd went blank.