--11

By now Morro didn't have any clue where he was storming off to. He just wanted to be away. When they had entered Wildwood forest Lloyd was aware they were most likely going to get lost. He hadn't been very far into these woods since he was nine. 

Morro finally calmed down and stopped raging forwards and stopped for a second to take in his surroundings. 

He quickly left Lloyd's body, grabbing him by his hair and pulling him up before he completely fell. 

"Tell me where we are." He demanded. 

"Wildwood forest." Lloyd said weakly. 

"How far?" 

"Deeply." 

"Shit!" Morro ran a hand through his hair and dropped Lloyd so he could smash his fist into a tree. "Get us out of here now!"

"I-I don't know which way to go." Lloyd looked up at Morro.

"What do you mean you don't know?" Morro froze and glared harshly. 

"You stormed off and went every which way." Lloyd tried not to sound angry so he didn't set him off again. "There is no way for me to know." 

"Get up!" 

Lloyd tried to do so quickly but his legs didn't want to work. 

"I said get up!" Morro grabbed Lloyd by his arm and pulled him up. "I don't have time for your shit. You're saving my energy." 

Knowing that, Lloyd wanted Morro to simply possess him again so he had no energy for him to use. 

Morro was dragging Lloyd along with him on his attempt at following the same path they came. 

"I need...I need to take a break." Lloyd held off saying that for as long as possible before he couldn't take walking anymore. 

"Like I care?" 

"Please." 

"For the love of fuck. Fine. We'll camp here." Morro sat him down.

"Thank you." 

"But you're getting the firewood. Otherwise you can freeze." 

"Okay..." Lloyd took a deep breath and tried to pick himself back up. 

Morro watched his failed attempts and sighed. "For once I think I feel bad for you." 

Lloyd looked over, "Me? Why?" 

"How am I supposed to know?" 

Lloyd shrugged and smiled softly. "I'll be fine." 

Morro squinted, "Okay, I don't care that much. Whatever. I'll get the wood. You throw leaves and pine needles on it or whatever you can find around here." 

Eventually they had wood piled up poorly and Lloyd scooped up what was on the ground and dumped it around and on top of it. 

Morro created just the smallest amount of wind for oxygen and Lloyd created the fire to get it going. 

"Is it going to go out?" Morro questioned. 

"Hopefully not, at least not for awhile." 

"Hey..." 

"Mhm?"

"We did this."

"Yes?"

"I actually worked with you."