--12

Throughout the night Lloyd and Morro slept partially close to each other only to keep warmth circulating while the fire died out during the night.

In the morning, all that was left was the coals with random corners still lit up with flame.

Morro got up before Lloyd did and kicked him in the leg to wake him up too. Lloyd shot up, making Morro laugh.

"What's funny?" Lloyd squinted.

"You."

"What did I do?"

"You're high-strung."

"Um what?"

"You're already in alert of everything."

"I wonder why." Lloyd scowled.

"Are you giving me attitude already?" Morro crossed his arms.

"Um...No..." Lloyd looked down.

"That's what I thought."

Lloyd stood up and brushed his pants off, and started to walk off.

Morro looked after him, "Where do you think you're going?"

"Away until I can tolerate you."

Lloyd watched Morro get up after him and started to walk faster.

Morro seemed to vanish from behind and reappeared ahead of him. "You'll tolerate me now."

Lloyd tried to shove past Morro, but when he tried, Morro took hold of his upper arms and used his strength to push him up against a tree.

"Ugh-What's wrong with you?" Lloyd managed out, having the wind getting knocked out of him.

"You aren't leaving."

"You can't stop me."

"I just did."

Lloyd growled at Morro and tried to shake off his grasp but Morro only made it tighter. "How about you just shut up."

Lloyd shook his head, "What? No!"

Morro leaned in closer. "If you don't shut up, I'll make you shut up."

"Whatever you do to me remember you have to deal with it in the end." Lloyd squinted.

"I said shut up!" Morro smashed his lips against Lloyd's.

Lloyd struggled to get away at first but then gave in and practically melted into Morro. He noticed that and smirked into the kiss, lowering his grip on Lloyd's arms and moving to his sides, lingering for a little while until moving to his hips.

That caused a small flashback for Lloyd and he pulled his hips away from Morro, fast. Morro pulled away slightly from Lloyd's face. "Hey, I'm not going to hurt you." he quietly added "Much." He kissed his jaw and moved to his neck, roaming around it until he got a moan from Lloyd. Lloyd felt Morro's arousal and instinctively rubbed against it, making him grunt.

(Taya writes here)
Morro sighs in pleasure as he spun Lloyd around, facing the tree. Lloyd was now clenching the tree and Morro grasped him tightly.

Morro starts rubbing his front on Lloyd from behind.

"W-why are you doing this..Morro," Lloyd attempted to say through pants.

Morro leaned down to his ear and whispered, "as I said before, I like to see you suffer," he smirked as he stood back up, pulling Lloyd's pants down.

Lloyd's eyes widened and he held onto Morro's hands to stop him.

"N-not this far, please."

Morro smirked, and pulled them all the way down.

He unzipped and unbuttoned his pants and pulled out his already erect member.

"Looks like we don't have any lube, I'm going in dry."

"N-no! Please!" Lloyd covered his hole, trying to prevent Morro from doing anything to it.

"Nice try," Morro moved his hand, and without preparing Lloyd first, he slams all the way into him, hitting his prostate.

Lloyd screamed and held the tree tighter as his rectum was ripped.

"N-no! You will..rip..me in half," he said through moans and pants.

"Phew, you're tight. Loosen up a little," Morro said holding onto Lloyd's hips.

Lloyd lost all strength in his body and fell. Morro re-positioned Lloyd to face him, as he went between his legs and thrusted into him again.

"A-AHH," Lloyd held onto his hands as he moved faster and faster by the second.

"Erotic," he leaned down and began sucking on Lloyd's nipple and played with the other as he was thrusting in Lloyd, hitting his prostate every time.

Now Lloyd was a moaning mess as his pain turned to pleasure.

Lloyd gripped the grass and pulled it out of the ground as he came onto his own chest.

"Wow! You came just by my dick? Impressive! But I'm not done yet!"

"N-no! No more..please!"

Morro didn't listen and kept moving. He felt his climax coming on and thrusted even faster and harder.

Morro hit Lloyd's prostate as he shot his seed inside of him. Making Lloyd moan louder than he already was.

Lloyd came again. This time he had more than the last and it went on his face.

Morro still inside of him, he leaned down and licked it off of his face. 

(Written by Maro)
He pulled out and looked at the panting Lloyd. "Had enough?" he smirked. 

Lloyd nodded, "P-please." 

"Fine. Let's get out of here." Morro got up and re-did his pants, all while watching Lloyd suffer. 

"I can't get up." Lloyd said, alarmed. 

Morro reached his hand out to Lloyd who hesitantly took it. He pulled Lloyd up and pulled his pants up for him.

Lloyd tried to take one step and almost would have fallen if Morro hadn't been holding him. "Get on my back, dummy." 

"Excuse me?" 

"Get on my back." Morro instructed. 

"Okay..." Lloyd climbed up onto Morro's back and practically choked him off when he wrapped his arms around his neck. 

"Move your arms! Fuck! What do you think this is?" 

Lloyd moved his arms to Morro's shoulders. "I hurt so bad! I hate you!" 

Morro looked behind himself at Lloyd, "Don't you worry about that, I'll make you love me."