--10

It took a lot of convincing from Lloyd to not have to check into a mental health center. Usually doctors won't take their patients words on being okay but Lloyd had...A charm. Sometimes he found a benefit to having a manipulative minded person controlling him. He easily picked things up. They wouldn't let him leave the hospital just yet but it was something. 

Lloyd felt scared to do anything. He moved very little and spoke none. He was on high alert and watched for any signs of Morro being there but somehow he was almost certain he was still watching him. He always seemed to be watching him. 

Lloyd snapped out of his thoughts when a nurse knocked on the doorframe with his friends behind her. "They would like to check you out for lunch." 

Lloyd nodded and smiled softly, sitting up more. 

"What sounds good?" Kai asked, grunting when Jay shoved past him, "Sandwiches? Pizza? Italian? Chinese? Ice cream?"

"Chen's Noodle House sound good?" Lloyd asked. 

Everyone jumbled their agreements together. 

After the nurse helped Lloyd get situated and out of the bed and dressed, he walked off with the four on his limited hour long lunch check out. 

"How's the fresh air doing you?" Cole asked, nudging Lloyd's upper arm. 

Lloyd flinched away, and then immediately apologized. "I-I'm sorry, it's fine. I'm sorry."

"Calm your nerves down, Lloyd!" Jay exclaimed. Kai opened the door to the noodle house and let the others enter before entering himself and shutting the door. They walked to the back and sat in one of the booths, three on one side and two on the other. 

Lloyd needed the outside, he felt too trapped sitting on the inside stuck in the middle of a wall and a person. 

"How have you all been?" Lloyd asked, starting a conversation. 

"Worried about you." Kai stated, plating some food. 

"Same here." Cole and Jay agreed. 

"I too have been worried about how you have been." Zane looked over at Lloyd. 

"I'm sorry for worrying you guys." Lloyd looked down. 

"Don't fret about it. But next time try to talk to us. We're all in this together." Kai reached his hand out and placed it over Lloyd's.

Lloyd didn't even need to feel the energy in the room change to know how mad Morro was. 

He expected him to be watching and of course he was. This was a bad set off. 

He felt a wind rush through him and tensed up as nonchalantly as possible, no one needed to know. He didn't want to let Morro control him right now of all times but what choice did he have? 

Morro drew Lloyd's hand back fast.  "Please do not touch me." He added just the littlest bit of calmness to his voice. 

Lloyd heard Morro's thoughts, 'If I can't have you, no one can.' 

Kai seemed surprised but then gained a normal expression, "Sorry. I didn't know you were a little touchy today." Then he squinted at himself for saying that when he now remembered his reaction to Cole earlier. 

Morro ignored Lloyd's pleads to be nice and stood up fast. "What?" He banged his hands on the table. 

Kai seemed taken aback again. "Lloyd? Are you okay?" 

Zane already sensed something wrong. "You don't seem like yourself again." 

Jay nodded, "Yeah, this is a little spooky." 

Kai looked very concerned for Lloyd.

Morro stepped out of the booth, "None of you are going to touch me." And stormed out of the noodle house, leaving the remaining surprised group of four completely shocked.