- - 13

"Why'd you have to get so angry?" Lloyd grumbled.

"He pissed me off. I don't want him around you like that." Morro snapped back.

"And I'm sure he doesn't want you around me either." Lloyd pointed out.

"He has no choice." Morro stopped. "No matter what you say..." he paused and looked around, "You're mine."

Lloyd shook his head. "No, I'm not. I don't belong to anyone. Not even you."

"Watch your mouth." Morro hissed. "As of now, I control you. I can do whatever I want to. Get down."

Lloyd slid down quickly. "You're so rude."

Morro reached a hand out to touch Lloyd, but he pulled away. "Don't touch me, Morro."

Morro's eyes flashed with anger.

Lloyd shook his head out of disappointment. "People don't work like that. It's sad to hear you think they do."

"Don't give me your false image of people. People are nothing but liars." Morro glared at Lloyd.

"When have I ever lied to you?"

Morro fell silent.

"Exactly."

"I want to smack you so much."

"Then smack me. If that will make you feel better, then do it." Lloyd stepped closer to Morro. For once he felt braver. He didn't feel scared standing up to Morro.

Morro didn't know what he was supposed to do. He kind of froze up and did what he did best to end the situation. He quickly took control of Lloyd and possessed his body, cracking his neck to each side. "You stay like this until you're done being a brat. Sound good? Good."

Lloyd stayed quiet, what he said was going to be ignored anyways. So it was pointless to object.

Morro then continued walking again, following their selected path they thought was the way out of the forest.

They had no clue what the time was but they assumed it was after noon.

"Almost another day gone to being lost. What the hell. I want a smoke." Morro complained to himself.

Lloyd definitely did not. The mere thought of that was disgusting. 'Stop destroying my body.'

"As of now, it's mine."  Morro smirked. "There's nothing you can do about that."

Lloyd regretted ever going out for lunch. Then none of this would have happened. How was he supposed to feel about anything? He absolutely hated Morro for doing this and everything else harmful he does. How did he ever become stupid enough to start to become comfortable? How did he fall for this?