- - 18

Lloyd was worried about what Morro did to Kai. He wasn't certain, but the way Morro's face looked almost gave it away he had plans.

Lloyd expected one of them to come back up. But they never did. Not one of them.

At home, everyone tended to Kai, who dragged himself home weakly, feeling completely like a failure. He couldn't tell them the truth about what really happened. He would feel worse.

His side was developing a dark bruise and his forehead was wrapped by Zane. He hadn't looked at it, but he knew it was probably bad.

Nya put her hand on Kai's shoulder. "I promise you you'll be okay."

Kai shook his head and tried to sit up more on his bed. "I'm...A failure. How can I live with myself?"

Nya rolled her eyes. "Brother. You've been hurt worse than this. Where is the pride I knew you to once have a lot of?"

"It's gone. I'm so little."

"Kai. You aren't little. You're the fire in this team. We need you." Nya looked sympathetic. "I don't know what happened to you out there. But I know you. Nothing destroys Kai." Nya smiled softly and left him.

Kai knew Nya was right. Nothing destroyed his pride, his power. Except Morro. He wanted to go back, be stronger, not let Morro push him down like he did. But what's done is done. He can't go back, only forward. And he couldn't let Morro get away with any of this.

At the hospital, Lloyd lied half asleep. He'd stayed awake all night in hopes of Kai or even Morro to come back to let him know what happened. Part of him said to sleep time off. The other said to stay alert. But he was so tired. He felt almost intoxicated. When nurses came in and out, he soon was able to ignore it all.

The only thing that got him up was when he felt something cold on his lips. He opened his eyes and saw Morro pull away and wink, sitting on the side of the hospital bed. "Afternoon, sleeping beauty."

Lloyd was confused. "Did you just kiss me?"

Morro smirked, "What if I said yes?"

"Then I'd hit you."

"That's kinky."

Lloyd stayed quiet until he noticed Morro's cheek. "You have a bruise."

Morro nodded, "It doesn't matter. Whatever. Anywho. Get up, we're getting out of here."

"I can't just leave, Morro."

"Wake up! Idiot. You're getting discharged today." Morro flicked Lloyd in the head.

"I am? Finally." Lloyd calmly got out of the bed, though internally he was jumping for joy. "I need to get dressed. Can you..."

Morro folded his arms. "Like I haven't seen you naked before?"

"I'm not comfortable-" Lloyd started.

"Get. Changed." Morro demanded.

Lloyd looked down to the ground and gathered his clothes to get dressed. He started to turn to not face Morro, but his voice interrupted that. "Nuh-uh."

Lloyd wanted to die. But he had no other choice. He changed as fast as he could, pretending Morro wasn't staring him down.

Once he had finished and put his things together, he and Morro went down to the front desk and checked out of the hospital. Morro got a random streak of anger towards absolutely nothing and pushed Lloyd up against the wall roughly once they were outside.

Lloyd gasped with pain as his head hit the building. He almost dropped all his things. "M-Morro?" He managed out.

"We're going home..." Morro whispered in his ear before taking control of his body.