--4

--WARNING SEXUAL SCENES IN THIS CHAPTER WARNING-- 

Lloyd panicked, not expecting that. He tried to pull away, but it was no use; he was the weaker hand. 

Morro put his chin on Lloyd's shoulder, then leaned forward enough so they could see each other. It wasn't hard to do, seeing as Morro was taller. Morro was smirking again, examining the fear and shock upon Lloyd's face. "Did you think that's what I wanted to show you?" he didn't give Lloyd a chance to respond, "Me just vanishing isn't very cool, is it? If that's what you like then that's what you like but like I said." 

Morro started to trail his free hand down Lloyd's side. Lloyd tensed up and tried to pull away again. Morro continued, his hands lingering on Lloyd's hips, his middle finger pulling his pants away from his skin so his hand could travel farther. Lloyd was still trying to pull away until he felt Morro's hand on his bare skin, causing him to freeze up again. He didn't know what to do. Morro was watching Lloyd's reaction closely as he felt him up, but after some time of getting nothing exciting, he quit, looking quite annoyed and unamused. 

Lloyd's struggles finally payed off and he broke free from Morro, rushing forward and falling backwards onto his bed. Morro stared at him, "Is that the best place to be?"

Lloyd scooted back, still fearful of what was going to happen. 

"You know, you're no fun." Morro sighed. 

Lloyd didn't respond. 

"I'm just going to leave. Have fun." Morro disappeared for good.

Lloyd then broke down, sobbing uncontrollably into his hands. 

That went on for awhile, until he finally was able to sit still calmly, minus the fact he still felt a hand where he shouldn't. He fell asleep to silence, and he didn't wake up pleasantly.