- -14

Morro could feel Lloyd's strength disappearing as time went by.

But that didn't stop him from using it.

He took no breaks as he stomped through leaves and fallen sticks on the forest floor.

Lloyd's heart was pounding. He needed to go home. He couldn't handle much more of all this stress.

Morro placed a hand over Lloyd's chest, feeling his racing heart. "I remember when mine used to do that..."

Lloyd weakly gave Morro his understanding.

"You're lucky." Morro pushed harder on his chest when the heartbeat slowed down. "Lloyd? What did you do?"

'Get...Out...' Lloyd thought before Morro forcibly got pushed out from Lloyd's body.

Morro turned around quickly to face Lloyd, surprised. Just in time, he caught him as he fell. "What the fuck? Lloyd?"

Lloyd lied unconscious in Morro's arms, breathing softy.

Morro had no clue what to do. "Shit shit shit! Are you dead?" He shook Lloyd, making his head move violently.

Morro grumbled to himself and thought for a few seconds. Then he picked Lloyd up and put him over his shoulder. "Just for now."

He sighed and looked around once more. He was completely lost. And he was very aware it was his fault.

He decided to just keep going backwards from where their small camp was. Some of the places only let you turn a certain way so he could only go separate ways and not completely straight. Lloyd was still out so he had no advice from him.

Morro almost fell to his knees from happiness when he came to a river. Almost all rivers lead somewhere. Somewhere such as home. Knowing that, Morro followed the path of the river. Only a little bit after, he felt Lloyd wake.