Jeon jungkook

I wake up to humming and rustling around in my apartment.
As my senses start to come back to me I open my eyes to see my opinionated maid, Ms. Lemon, cleaning my room. Her expression shows concern and a little happiness as I open my eyes.

She can get a little creepy sometimes... but she is hilarious and you have to love her. Sometimes she is the only one in my life that keeps me from being lonely so much.

I am a gastroenterologist for the local hospital in daegu. I love my job but it sometimes comes with a price. I think people don't like to approach me because of my profession.

I really can be fun but people always assume I'm not that type. "Oh good! You're awake! I'm gonna cook you breakfast this morning. You are starting to look too skinny!" She says with a little worry on her face.

I just smile and thank her for being so kind. But I usher her out because she already does so much for me. Before she leaves, she makes me promise to eat a good breakfast this morning and shakes my pinkie finger.

I do as she says and then head off to work. The day feels kind of fresh for a change- I like it. I decide to smile at the ladies at the front desk which I don't normally do due to the fact that people always say that my smile looks kind of like a bunny. It just makes me kind of embarrassed so I usually don't.