Part 23

Jungkook's POV
"After you, my love!" I say while opening the passenger door of my car for Taehyung.

"Why thank you! Such a gentleman." He says while smiling. He gracefully sits down and looks up at me smiling while acting like royalty. I can't help it.

I lean over and slowly kiss him. He tastes like chocolate. Probably because he grabbed a handful from the front counter before we left. I thought it was childish but now I am grateful. The kiss becomes passionate and full of lust but still gentle.

Taehyung smiles into the kiss before pecking my lips once more.

"What was that for?" He asks while smiling. I just hug him close and take in his beautiful scent before walking to my side of the car.

"I just missed you too much. Also my day was hella boring." I say plainly. He just laughs at me before I start the car and start driving.

Within a few minutes we reach an old looking apartment building. "Home sweet home!" He says while smiling. We get up and slam our car doors before walking into the building hand in hand. I steal glances at my beautiful boyfriend any chance I get. It's getting harder and harder to resist just scooping him up and giving him all my love.

We walk through the lobby and enter the elevator. Tae presses the button to the 5th floor and as soon as he does I swiftly pin him against the wall of the elevator. "Babe, wha" taehyung starts but then is quieted when jungkook passionately kisses the small boy. The older then squeezes his ass making Taehyung moan slightly.

The younger jumps and wraps his legs around the elders waist closing any space that was there. Taehyung tilting his head slightly to deepen their kiss. They fight for dominance and jungkook presses himself against the younger and caresses his thighs. He loves the small boy's thighs a little too much.

They both grow harder and kiss until they hear a "ding" come from the small box they were in.

Jungkook wraps his arms around taehyung's small waist and carries him out of the elevator. They can hear music and other noises coming from the neighbors and Taehyung just looks at his boyfriend while giggling and pecking his cheeks. Taehyung takes out his key from his pocket and unlocks the door while still leaning on jungkook for support.

When the door opens, they walk into the apartment. Technically jungkook walks into the apartment while carrying tae.

"Wow, I like you're apartment!" He says while spinning around to look at the nicely decorated, small apartment.

"Thanks!" Taehyung shyly responds.

"I don't think I've had anyone in hear actually..." He says quietly.

Jungkook lifts his chin and smiles warmly before saying, "I'm glad I'm the first."

Taehyung goes back to his confidence and begins kissing the older. He then gets down off of the elder and takes his hand, leading them to his poster clad room. There are fairy lights and a big bed with a fluffy pink comforter. Jungkook looks around in awe.

"It's so cool in here!" Jungkook says while admiring a g-dragon poster.

"Really? I didn't know if you would like it... it's kind of girly but I think it's pretty." He says honestly.

Jungkook looks over to a bin and starts to open it but Taehyung was quick to try to turn his attention to something else. His attempt fails when jungkook opens it up revealing a ton of action figures and toys.

Taehyung's eyes widen and then he puts his hands over his face in embarrassment but also trying to avoid playing with the toys.

Jungkook just giggles and takes out one of the toy robots and begins moving it around the room. He brings the toy up to Taehyung's face and begins making robot noises. Taehyung just looks up and tries to act cool but fails when he is drawn to pick up the toy and make noises himself. Jungkook giggles at the boy again and expects him to respond with "fuck off" or something like that but Taehyung scrunches up his eyes and giggles he then throws the toy to the other side of the room and begins to crawl towards the bin, drifting farther and farther into little space.

Jungkook's expression changes from smiling to slight shock when he realizes the boy's state.

To jungkook, honestly this was cute as fuck...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Surprise!
Taehyung likes to be little sometimes...
That's why he was nervous
Thanks for 300 reads!!!