Part 8

Jungkooks POV
Well I was trying to convince people that I was a serious and professional...but then. Kim Taehyung.

I completely got too personal, too quick. He has that effect on me I guess. He's super hot tho. Taehyung has an appointment in one week. I hope he will do ok till then. I will run the blood samples.

Jungkook was thinking all of these things, one week after Taehyung came to him, while sitting in his office. Suddenly the door bursts open revealing a frazzled nurse saying that I had a patient in room 234 that I would recognize. Kim Taehyung.

I quickly walk over to the room, and open it to find Tae laying on the ground in a ball. I run over to him and he sits up and I kneel next to him.

"Ju-jungkoo" He wheezed before falling unconscious onto jungkook's lap. Oh gosh... what do I do?!?

What is wrong with him? Is he going to be ok? We need to get to the bottom of this now.

Jungkook runs his hand through taehyung's hair in order to get it out of his face. He looks so peaceful. I wonder what he's been through. Taehyung starts to flutter his eyes open, and it takes all Jungkook has to not jump for joy and kiss him.

He just smiles at the younger (Tae is younger in this fic) and caresses his cheek. "How do you feel?"

"Like crap." He says while his eyes are still half open. Still laying on Jungkook's lap.

"I think it is necessary we get you in for scoping." Jungkook says with concern.