Part 31

Jungkook's POV
After another recovery day in the hospital, Taehyung and I head back home in a rental car.

Uugg my beautiful Jeep! But honestly, things like that don't even matter...
Being healthy and alive is the best gift I could have and I intend to live out my life with that disposition.

The accident really sucked but I think it changed my outlook on things.

Taehyung and I started to post fun things on social media's and even created a YouTube account that keeps growing. The other boys from Jin's restaurant are all included in various videos that we make. Sometimes we create new choreography and perform for the camera. It became so successful that it became a full time job for me and Taehyung.

And that's how the careers of the Bangtan boys started. From there they grew to be worldwide famous.

Worldwide handsome

Worldwide funny guy

Worldwide beautiful influences to young people

Jin's businesses became a huge restaurant gaining tons of costumers from around the world. He hired lots of staff for when they were away.

Jungkook and Taehyung were happy together. Never quite leaving their honeymoon state.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yo that's the flippin end!!
I'm up to 900 reads!!
Pls give any other suggestions for more fics!
I have a few ideas so stay tuned...
I hope you enjoyed and pls stay happy and healthy.❤️❤️❤️