Part 17

Taehyung's POV
I don't know why I did that. I don't even know if he likes me back. But one things for sure and that's that I like him a lot. But I don't want to get clingy considering he didn't tell me that he likes me or anything. This is in no way professional, but he might just genuinely care about me without really feeling anything.

Jungkook's POV
I definitely have feelings for Taehyung. I'm crushing so hard.

Taehyung's POV
Well.... I ended our glorious kisses because I know how far we could have gone. I hope things work out. I just hope I can trust him to figure out what is up with me so that I can feel normal for once.

"Brunch sounds good" I say as I get up off of him. I sway my hips a bit and walk out of the room. My insides are screaming of happiness! I have to calm myself down because I just kissed (and grinded on) Jungkook. My erection fades and I try to distract myself with my phone.

Oh that's right! I have to call off of work today. I feel really flaky lately. But I know my place there is secure. They are my only family.

Ring riiing
Hello, this is Jin's Place, how can I help you?

Hello~ it's Taehyung speaking!

Oh hi Taehyung! It's Jimin! How are you doing? I know you haven't been feeling that great.

I'm doing well. Thank you! I was calling because

Suddenly I heard crackles on the other end and voices.

Umm hello? I ask.

HI TAEHYUNG!! It's your hope~ your angelll! Jung Hoseok!

Oh hi hobi!

Suddenly Jungkook walks in the room and starts poking at my sides and trying to find places that make me giggle.

Hey are you with someone? He asks.

Um yeah that's what I was calling to say!

I heard more noise on the other end. Aish these people!

Hello Taehyung!! It's ur oppa! YOONGI HYUNG! He teases.

Jungkook raises an eyebrow but remains silent while laying his body across my legs.

Hi hyung! I'm calling to tell you that I won't be able to make my shift today.

Um ok goodbye!

I hear what sounds like them trying to wrestle for the phone and several questions directed at me but they are muffled. Aish these boys. Then there's a beep and the call ends.

I shake my head and lift my hands up laughing. Jungkook gives me a cute wide bunny smile.

Jungkook sits up criss-crossed and facing me. He then says, "you know what Tae... I like you a lot! I think I'll keep you." He then pecks me on the lips and makes me blush before going to make us breakfast. (Though it's technically in the afternoon).