Part 15

Jungkook's POV
This boi literally sat right on my lap. There are so many places to sit. He's such a punk. I laugh as I think in my head.

I turn him slightly sideways and he comfortably wraps himself around me and goes to sleep. It's surprisingly comfortable and I continue to work for another hour or so.

I look down to see a Taehyung lost in a bad dream. He starts moaning in distress and wiggling his legs and arms like he would be running away in the dream. He starts to sweat and then slowly becomes conscious and readjusting himself on me so we are chest to chest.

THIS IS SO FREAKING CUTE!! I'm gonna die.

But he really needs to stop bouncing around. He's sitting with his thick ass right on me.

I decide to wake him because I'm getting hungry and I'm sure he's hungrier than me considering he's been throwing up most of the food he gets. Poor boy:(

"Hey~ Taehyung-ah! How about some food?" I whisper to him as he stirs awake. He sits up and nods. With that I lift him up by his ass- because why not. I lift him onto the counter so that I am between him and we are still pressed together. "You're sweet, ya know that." Taehyung says while lookin into Jungkook's eyes.

Taehyung pecks him on the lips quickly and smiles. "Thank you for having me." Jungkook blushes and smiles back nodding.

Wow- I just got kissed by a literal angel. I make some vegetable and chicken concoction and we sit down to eat.

The boys talk for a while about nonsense and giggle a lot. They both were worn out from the day and crashed onto the bed, sleeping in each other's embrace.