Part 3

Taehyung's POV
In the back of a taxi, driving to the hospital, I start becoming nauseous again and hope that I don't ruin this mans car. Still regretting going, I hold my stomach in nervousness.

We slowly pull up, I thank the driver. And he tells me to feel better. I make my way inside and bump into someone with dark hair, who seems to be talking with the ladies at the front desk. I stumbled backwards while yelling, "fuck off."

I think he got the idea and slowly walked away into the maze known as the hospital. The ladies that were conversing suddenly looked shocked, but then asked why I was here and got me checked in.

"Kim Taehyung!" I heard the nurse say. I was led into a typical square shaped, boxed in room. The lady asked me questions about my symptoms and listened to my heartbeat. It sent shivers down my spine when the cold metal was pressed on to my skin.

She shortly left and said that Doctor Jeon Jungkook would be in soon.

I waited... feeling more and more nauseous looking at the clock tick through several minutes.

Finally! The famous doctor Jeon Freakin Jungcock walked in. I lifted my head and was surprised to see a beautiful, muscular, and big eyed male looking me up and down. Did I mention beautiful.