Taehyung

I wake up to a freaking annoying alarm clock buzzing in my ears. I am NOT a morning person.
I like the idea of it tho- being a morning person.
The reason that I am not is because most mornings I wake up to nausea and pain. Nothing is different for this morning.

I move like I'm a sloth with no motivation~ towards the bathroom but then quicken my pace as I feel acid burning up my throat. As soon as I get to the restroom- we'll you probably know what happened.

I absolutely hate going to the doctor. I have no reason to but I just do. The machines and blood freak me out. Also the walls are always so blank and pale and you have to share information with a random person you don't know.

But... at this point I'm kind of desperate.

I live in a small city apartment in daegu. Home sweet home considering I have no one to love and I feel like I'm too awkward to be loved.

I work waiting tables at a local restaurant and the owners are the closest thing to family I have. I grew up in the foster system for as long as I can remember.

I try to be nice to everyone, though only some return it.

My stomach issues seem to be getting worse and so when I finally stop throwing up, I call in to the hospital to make an appointment.
Apparently someone canceled today, so I have an appointment in 5 hours!

My shift starts in 4. I call in to work. Namjoon, the chefs boyfriend answers and I am grateful because everyone in that family loves him and it's the best person to break news.

I tell him that I have to go to the doctors office today and he kindly took over my shift.

I fall back asleep for a while but then have to get ready to go. I call a taxi and wait in the lobby, slowly regretting my decision to go.

Who is my doctor anyway?!?