Part 9

Taehyung's POV
I look up to see a beautiful face. Am I in heaven? Oh wait, I'm at the hospital. :(
Jungkook asks me how I feel. "Like crap."
"I think it is necessary that we get you in for scoping." Oh hell to the no!

I finally look up at him with dread. I hate the hospital. "I will go prepare for surgery. Don't worry. We will figure this out." He says determined.
He strides out of the room leaving his scent of cologne along with a boi ready to pounce. But also die in the process.

After he's gone for only a second, Taehyung jumps to his feet, but feels a wave of dizziness following. He sits onto the table with parchment and hears Jungkook shout, "Oh-and don't go anywhere." If it was any other doctor- I would be gone as a ghost.

I hate this
I hate this
I hate this

When he comes back, he brings a nurse and a rolling bed thing. I hop on. They stroll me to a room where I suppose they do simple surgeries and things. "I hate you so much right now." I say.

I look up at Jungkook to see him fake a shocked expression and put a hand to his hearteu. He just tells me to relax. I cannot relax! Ima be stabbed in the butt in like 2! I get dressed in a hospital gown as instructed. I sit back down on the table and I tell him to come in. When I am deep in thought, I feel a pinch near my wrist and see that he just stuck a needle in me! THAT BASTARD! That's it!

I try to get up but suddenly feel a wave of exhaustion rush over me. DIS BISH DRUGGED ME! Jungkook slightly chuckles when he sees my shocked and angry reaction. "For this procedure, we give a relaxer to the patient. So you will be relaxed but still conscious. You can talk but not move around a lot."

There will be payback.

I am instructed to lay on my left side and bend my legs in a little. He helps by moving my bare legs with his hands because as you know. I've been drugged.