6.

I like this chapter alottt i think. Okay need your comments and votes!!!  😍

_____

Chapter 6

Because I know if I look at you,
I won't be able to stop.

--

HASSAN X ANAAYA

HASSAN X ANAAYA

They were finally alone.

It had been a long day for the couple. Anaaya had been awake since seven in the morning, while Hassan hadn't slept since Fajar prayer.

It was the day of his marriage and yet he had spent hours talking to a client back in London.

The Baraat had arrived on time and they had gotten done with the nikah soon enough. The Rukhsati had been an emotional time for Anaaya, the thought of leaving her mom and dad, finally triggered her heart.

She had to become someone else now, she had to start a new life with a man she barely knew. How scary was that? To live in a city you hardly liked, to live with a family you hardly knew and to build a life with someone you didn't even know.

She was sat on the bed while Hassan had gone to freshen up, or change as he liked to call it. She was still in her bridal clothes, they were too heavy for her to change, alone. So while he was out there wearing night clothes, she was nervous about how she would ask for his help.

Hassan finally came out of the bathroom, he observed that Anaaya hadn't noticed him yet. Instead, she was looking around the room in awe. He knew her taste, having visited her room once when they had met, so he had gotten their room furnished in such a way that it matched both their tastes.

And by the look on her face, he understood that she liked it.

He coughed a little, and Anaaya jolted straight, looking at him.