35.

__

Chapter 35.
London.

Hassan x Anaaya

Hassan was a perfectionist. All his life, that was what he had always dreamed about. Perfection. Well, that's what everyone always said about him.

Even though he had left after making sure that everyone was satisfied, her visit from Islamabad back to Lahore had been rather disheartening.

His mother had sobbed uncontrollably, crying about how she won't be able to meet or hold her grandchild. Rania had been simply sad about the fact that Hassan bhai and Anaaya bhabhi won't be here to protect her from Azlaan's taunts.

Hiba had given a list of things they needed to send her as soon as they settled down.

Uncle Shafqat had told Anaaya she was welcome home at any moment she wanted. And that he would miss her more than he would miss Hassan.

Anaaya's own parents had been extremely supportive. They told her to take care of herself and call them every single day. There was no whining, no complains.

The only person she was actually sad about leaving other than her family in Islamabad was uncle Shafqat since she had a bond quite old with him.

She had been extremely tired yet comfortable on the flight to London. With her seat in Emirates first class and her settled down nausea, she felt good enough.

As she stepped down in London, the change in weather was the first thing she noticed.

She liked the weather instantly. Nobody liked the heat of Lahore anyway.

She sat in the car that had arrived to pick her up from the airport, since her flight had been scheduled in the morning hours. Hassan worked in those hours.

She entered the apartment number that the driver had given her, along with a key. Her cell phone beeped with a message from her husband.

The driver informed that you reached the apartment. Rest, I'll be home soon.

Anaaya, too tired to even notice the place she had to now call home, locked the door and crashed on the couch. Sleep overtaking her in a few seconds.

She hadn't even realised how much long she had slept until a warm hand touched her cheek.

She jolted awake, suddenly scared at whatever had touched her.

"Hey hey..It's me." Hassan's soothing voice whispered and she clutched his hand.

"You scared the fuck outta me." Anaaya replied groggily and he chuckled. She leaned against him on the couch as she sat on it and he sat on the edge of the couch.

Hassan smiled at her, caressing her hair.

"Hello, love." He greeted and Anaaya smiled this time.

"Heyyy.." She greeted him back.

She wrapped her arms around his neck and he patted her back, holding her close.

"I'm happy you are here." He said against her neck.

"I'm happy to be here." She replied back, relaxing herself in his embrace.

He sighed and then pulled back looking at her.

"Feeling good? How was the flight?" He questioned. Anaaya put her feet on the ground instead of on the couch, sitting beside him as Hassan leaned back.

"It was nice. Didn't feel nauseous at all so that's good." She responded.