46.

Comment. Comment. Comment. And vote. And love me. Ok bye!!

______

Adaavatein thi, taghaful tha, ranjishen thi magar..

Bicharne walay main sab kuch tha, bewafai na thi..

--

There was animosity, Indifference and anguish but,

The one who I parted with had everything,

Just not unfaithfulness

Chapter 46.
Major Missing.

Hassan.

Sleep would not come to Hassan, he hadn't slept properly in over a month. No matter how hard he tried, he just couldn't sleep. And that affected his day to an extent where he couldn't even think straight.

His life shouldn't have gone downhill like this. He had everything planned and he always executed things the way he could.

Being a corporate lawyer was just simply something he had wanted to do ever since he was a child. Studying in foreign was his demand from his father.

In return he had always made them feel proud. Yes, there were times where he lost his footing but over all, his life had been nothing more than extra ordinary.

He had succeeded in a way he had wanted.

And then the pressure had begun. The pressure of marriage. Everytime he would be back home, he would constantly be rattled about getting married to Zeenat.

Anaaya had been a literal blessing in that form. He had gotten married to her because he knew she was perfect for him. Equally independent. Equally passionate. Equally educated.

But where had all that perfection suddenly gone off to? How did they go from being compatible to being a couple with major issues.

Hassan missed her.

He missed her like anything.

And even his sudden shifting to Newyork hadn't done him any favour. He had applied to a new firm just two days after Anaaya's departure, thinking new work will distract him. Since his license was global, he had applied to a few firms in the states as well.

It hadn't been even a week that he was called in for an interview. Turns out, the firm's CEO knew Hassan ever since he had won a case for an American celebrity in England. That celebrity being his nephew.

He had offered him a job, Hassan could never refuse.

So here he was, in Newyork.

But no amount of walking around the crowded city and working non stop made him not miss her.

But the real question was his trust.

He knew she hadn't cheated on him, he trusted her in that aspect. But telling a man who was not your husband that you loved him wasn't something he ever wanted to hear.

Ahmad had been a slight problem from the start, he would look at Anaaya in a way that Hassan never liked. But he remained quiet, for the sake of his wife.

Usually Anaaya was intelligent enough to know a man's motives, then how did she not understand that Ahmad loved her? And all that he did was his attempt to just make her feel the same way.

The fake feiging of how happy he was for her, the usual flings, the gossiping. It was all pretty obvious.

The other thing that had bothered him was the fact that Anaaya had distracted him from his work. His world had started to revolve around her. He would be at work and still think about her.