34.

Go and check out bits and pieces that contains a one shot about twitter and complicated.

Make sure to vote and comment. Here and there.

Chapter 34
Old 'friends'

Hassan x Anaaya.

With Hassan's departure to London and Anaaya's to Islamabad, things had been pretty normal in their lives

Even though the visa processing had to about three months, Hassan had pulled in some contacts and changed it into two weeks.

She didn't want to tell the news of her moving to London on phone so she had decided to come and live with her parents for the remaining two weeks.

Her family had been ecstatic on seeing her. It had been a long time and they missed her alot. Since she was in the city, she had also given her best friend a call, telling him to come and meet her.

So here she was, in her favorite Street one cafe, waiting for Ahmad.

She was dressed in a checked sleeveless black and white top with a black jeans, her hair tied into a bun.

Ahmad came late as usual. Her eyes rolling everytime she thought about all the cursing she was going to do as soon as her best friend arrived.

He walked inside the cafe, waving at the manager and telling the waiter to bring in his usual. It was all very normal, untill Anaaya saw Misha walking with him by his side.

She gulped down some water in her parched throat and looked oddly at the couple.

Misha greeted her first, as Anaaya stood up and gave her the customary air kisses, not really bothering to be extremely affectionate.

Her eyes fell on her best friend.

"Too early..aren't you? Asshole." She greeted him, sacrasm dripping in her voice.

Ahmad merely shrugged.

"This madam over here wouldn't get ready." He said as an excuse and Anaaya eyed him, still moving forward to give him a side hug.