14.

Chapter 14.
And I will try to miss you.

Hassan X Anaaya.

"Hassan," Anaaya's drowsy voice shook him repeatedly, she patted his shoulders, trying for him to get up from his deep slumber.

He groaned, his hands tightening around her waist.

"Hassan,"

"Hassan! Utho!" This time, she exclaimed loudly, he woke up suddenly, every thought in high definition.

His eyes took in his surroundings and he looked at the clock, knowing damn well he had slept in alot. They both had. He sat up from the bed, Anaaya's naked form standing up with him.

"Your flight is in half an hour and you haven't even packed yet." She murmured.

"Fucking hell," He grumbled, standing up and walking towards the closet in a hushed manner.

Anaaya entered the bath quickly, she cleaned herself off, the shower head cleaning away all the sweat and semen that was somethered around her legs.

She got out, wearing a blue kurta and a capri, her hair was wet but she didn't bother brushing them since she was in such a hurry.

She looked at Hassan who had thrown all his necessities on the couch while packing. Anaaya walked towards him, picking up the things that were far from his reach.

"Come on, I'll help you." She smiled, and sat by him.

She didn't actually help since she didn't know anything about his stuff, but she still sat by his side as he packed away his suitcase.

He changed into a blue suit after getting done with his earlier task and then took out his laptop and a few files, putting them beside the luggage.

Anaaya picked up his files and laptop while he held his suitcase. He looked at her as she walked by his side.

"Are you coming with me?" He questioned, she nodded.

"Yeah, I'll see you off at the airport." Her response made him shrug, he put his stuff near the foyer and glanced at Anaaya.

"Okay, let me say bye to my parents."

Hassan walked inside his parent's bedroom and hugged his mother goodbye, his father patted his shoulder.

She saw his mother cover her head and blow at his face, reciting some Quranic verses for protection.

Anaaya saw her mother in law walk outside too, She was busy taking out her cell phone from the clutch and only paid attention when her mother in law called out her name.

"Anaaya?"

"Yes aunty?"

"The driver knows Rania's institute, just pick her up from there, tumhare raaste main parega, waapsi pay usko pick karte hue ghar aana. (It will be on your way back so just pick her up and then come home)"

She certainly had no probem in that so with a smile and an 'Okay, sure' she walked out.

The couple sat in the car, Hassan and Anaaya both in the back while the driver sat on the front seat along with Hassan's luggage.