16.

Chapter 16.
Cause you got a friend in me.

Mature stuff in the second half of the chapter so you have been warned.

Anaaya x Hassan.

"So Rania is the one having an affair?" Ahmad questioned her, sitting cross legged on the ground, with his hands tied behind his back.

Anaaya nodded, telling him the whole story. 

"I don't know, man. She was all like please don't tell bhai, I mean I won't but what if I get into trouble later on?" She expressed her concern, he clicked his tongue.

"Yeah, but at the same time you were just at the wrong place, if anyone ever asks you about it, tell them you had no idea they had an affair." He said, perplexed, she simply shrugged.

She had reached Islamabad two days ago, today, being her last day here. She had roamed around her city, shopping at Centaurus and Safa, eating at table talk and visiting all her favourite places. The places she missed in Lahore.

"Yeah, It's not like I'm making them meet or something. Besides she's seventeen, what more can she do than kissing?" Anaaya wondered, making him chuckle out loud.

They had kissed for the first time at seventeen. But that didn't mean other teens only kept it at that, they moved at a fast pace these days.

"Oh honey, you have no idea what teens are capable of these days." He stated, making her shrug again.

She didn't really care.

"Yeah well, whatever. What about you? You and Misha have been pretty close these days." Misha had been their university friend, not a close friend but someone they met every once in a while.

Ahmad had told Anaaya that he had started seeing her but she hadn't got the time to enquire for details.

Ahmad gave her a smug smile.

"We all know she had a crush on me and when you left, I was all lonely so why not?"

"Just be careful," She warned, her concern clear from her voice.

"I'll try, by the way she's a better kisser than you."

Ahmad teased her but yet again, she blew out some breath from her mouth, looking the least bit interested.

Her man had made her quiver underneath him twice now, did it matter who Ahmad thought was a better kisser? Hell no.

"Is she now? Congratulations." Sarcasm rolled off her tongue and Ahmad glanced at her in utter confusion.

"You're not mad?"

"Should I be? I'm not the one in a hollow relationship." She shot bacl chuckling, he hit her shoulder. She hissed.

"Bitch, just because you're married, you're gonna criticise my relationship?"

"Acha over na ho, chai at home?" She asked, he stood up quickly, her mother made the best tea or maybe he liked her mother's tea since he didn't have a mother of his own.

"Yes please." He mumbled and both the friends sat in his car, driving back home.