Intro

Whenever Taehyung arrived at school, everyone knew he was there.

There would be screams and clusters of fangirls and fanboys, it was chaotic really. Almost every one in the school was ready to cut their arm off for his attention alone.

Almost every one.

Every time taehyung came to school, you thought of it as a disappointment. Because you new you wouldn't be able to get through your day peacefully.

Taehyung's locker is beside your locker. You also have multiple classes with him, it was hard for you to focus since there would be constant side chatter about none other than Kim Taehyung. 'Oh, Tae's so hot' 'Taehyung's so cool' 'I want Taehyung to punch me in the face' blah blah blah.

All this commotion was completely contradictory to your quiet personality. And it pissed you off honestly.

It pissed Taehyung off too. Taehyung hates the amount of attention he gets. And the fact that he gets so much of it drives him crazy.

Taehyung has never been the kind to tell people off, so he just ignores it all as best as he can. Luckily his group of friends, Jungkook, Namjoon, Jin, Jimin, Yoongi, and Hoseok, have no problem telling people to fuck off. And for that Taehyung is extremely grateful.

What happens when the worlds of the school's most popular boy, and the school's most unnoticed girl, collide?