Nineteen

But the only reason it stood out was because you couldn't help but second guess it.
—————————————————

After Taehyung opened his locker is when you opened yours, but you didn't see any notes, and all your belongings were there.

But what you did notice was a dead rat on top of your math book, and 'whore' spray painted on the inside of your locker's door.

You let out a terrifying shriek, Taehyung slammed his locker shut and went over to you.

"What happened?"

You turned your face into his chest and he wrapped and arm around you, caressing your back.

He got your books out of  your and locked it.

He walked you to your first class which you have together.

Nothing happened in class, no one bothered you.
/////////////

You didn't have the guys in all of your classes so they weren't there to protect you throughout the whole day.

But they did make sure to walk you to every single class, and at lunch you all caught up, and when they heard that no one had bothered you the whole time you were at school, they were so happy.

Your safety was important to them, you truly felt like a sister to them.

The day was over now, and Taehyung offered to drive you home, you gladly accepted.

During the drive your mind drifted to Jungkook, he seems so distant from the rest of the guys.

You snapped out of your thoughts when Taehyung's hand landed on yours. You intertwined your fingers with his.

"Babe, you've gone through a lot this week, and I completely understand if you want to cancel our date tomorrow, you should take Saturday to relax." He lightly squeezed your hand.

"What? No! I don't plan on cancelling. There's no way that I plan on letting them get in the way of our relationship Tae. And either way, I'm relaxed anytime I'm with you. Don't worry I'm fine." You sent him a smile.

"Are you sure? Because we don't have to go out, we could just spend the day in. Cuddle, watch movies, you know."

"Hey, how about we do both, we could go to the amusement park, then after we'll go to your place and do all of that. What do you think?"

"I think, that's perfect." He leaned over and kissed the tip of your nose.

"Thanks Tae, for everything," you got out of the car and waved goodbye.

Taehyung drove off after you got inside your house safely.

You couldn't wait for your date with him.

And neither could the LoT.
<>

🙃