Eleven

This was the only time it didn't pain you to see him go.
—————————————-

Everyone's mood was completely ruined by the events of last night, including yours. As a result of that the boys called up an Uber and went home, you were surprised that Uber's were available this late at night.

You tossed and turned in your king sized bed, you were restless and couldn't fall asleep. If felt like forever until your body shut down and allowed sleep to pull you under its grasp.
//////////

"Ugh, fuck school. Fuck Lexi, and most importantly, fuck you heart, making me fall in love and shit."

Due to everything that happened last night you got less than two hours of sleep. You woke up extra grumpy this morning because a tired Y/N is an angry Y/N.

You let out a groan of anger as you stuffed your books into your back pack, and slung it over your shoulder.

As you walked out the door of your house you stopped and inhaled as much of the refreshing morning air that you could, and tried to wake yourself up, so that you would be able to function at school. It seemed to have worked because now you were on your way to school with a little more pep in your step.
///////////

You went through your same routine for starting the school day, you went to the library to rent out a book to read throughout the day then you went to your locker to get the stuff you'll need for the day.

This time you didn't see a huge mob of girls by your locker. It was just one girl, and it was Lexi.

You confidently walked up to your locker and did what you needed to do, while ignoring Lexi's presence.

You were about to close your locker but Lexi beat you to it and slammed it shut. Luckily you had moved your hand in time or else you would've lost a finger.

You turned to face her, and you smirked after seeing the tiny scars on her face from what you had done to her last night.

You chuckled and walked past her. Lexi didn't seem to like how you were acting, because she suddenly grabbed you and squeezed your wrist.

"I gave you many subtle warnings Y/N. The notes, the picture, but you seem to not get it." She let go of you a this point.

"You don't think I know Taehyung likes you? Well, yeah I do know. But I don't care if he doesn't like me, because I always get what I want. Even if what I want doesn't want me. Understand?"

"You're pathetic. Just let Taehyung be, how does his fake love towards you satisfy you? Don't you want to experience a real love? But silly me, how can the love between you and your significant other be real, if the love you have for yourself isn't real to begin with." You crossed your arms and cocked one of your eyebrows.

"Shut it! You don't know what you're talking about."

You rolled your eyes, "You don't deserve Taehyung, you don't deserve anyone! The only thing you deserve, is to rot in hell."

You felt so proud of yourself for letting out all the things you had to say to her, you expected Lexi to fire something back at you but instead she just started laughing.

"Oh Y/N, you have no idea what you're getting in to. You can't win Y/N. Because soon, I'll have the whole school on your ass, you won't be safe. I could tell you exactly what I'm gonna do to you, right now, and I would still get away with it."

Lexi stepped up to you and said, "because a picture paints a thousand words, Y/N, and I hold the power to make it say what ever I want."

She turned around and walked away, and you caught a glimpse of the tiny letters tattooed behind her left ear.

'LoT'

"Holy shit"
<>

Writers block is a bitch, I'm trying to write two more chapters and post them by the end of this week, please don't hold me to that though😅.

ANYWAYS, what do y'all think the 'LoT' stands for🤔

And thanks so much for the comments and reading, and the votes, I love you all so much🖤✨

~WorldwideFunnyGuy

(Sorry, I changed my name again, but this ones here to stay🙃)