Fifteen

Everything descends to the lowest you can ever feel.
————————————————

"Are you serious Y/N?"

Taehyung stood still in place while you were pulling his arm, trying to get him to move.

"Come. On. Tae. Let's goooo."

"I don't want to, that's too boring."

"No it's not. You got to pick the Karaoke place and now I pick the book cafe."

"Oh my god, did you hear the words that just came out of your mouth?"

"Yah and I'll say them louder if you need me to." You challenged him.

"Alright alright, lets just go in."

"Yay," you went up and kissed his cheek, "tomorrow after dinner we can do anything you want."

"Anything?"

Your palms began to sweat at the suggestive tone Taehyung was using, you were suddenly nervous.

Taehyung noticed this and made sure to resure you he wasn't gonna do anything you didn't want him to.

Then you both went inside.
///////////////

"Okay so we only have 25 minutes before we have to go back to school. Hopefully I can read a nice amount before we have to go back."

"I don't think you have to worry about that, I notice how often you change your books. You read like a reading machine."

You laughed, "why thank you."

You got back to reading, while Taehyung sat across from you while on his phone.

You didn't get too far before he interrupted you again.

"You wanna do something fun?"

You closed your book and marked the page with your finger.

"Tae we just got here and your already bored?"

"Come on, you'll still be able to read your book, just in a more fun way."

"What are you getting at Tae?"

"Just follow me." He grabbed your hand and led you to the other end of the cafe.

There were multiple tents set up in rows, and they had blankets and pillows inside. They were quite big.

Taehyung went in first then you followed.

You noticed there were fairy lights strung up inside and they soon turned on after Taehyung hit a switch.

He lay down and pulled you into his embrace.

"See! Isn't this so much more fun Y/N."

"I have to admit, this is so cute and cosy."

"Are you talking about me or the tent."

You laughed out loud.

"Well, both."

You let out a yawn.

"To be honest it's making me kinda sleepy though."

"Follow what your body wants Y/N."

"But we should-"

"Shh,shh,shh, follow your body."
Taehyung presses his finger onto your lips.

"Tae move your fingers," after he did you said, "I was going to say we should set an alarm so that we're don't sleep for too long."

After Taehyung set the alarm you got the lights and then snuggled back into his arms.

"Goodnight Tae, or good afternoon I guess."

He chuckled then kissed your forehead. "Sleep tight Y/N."
/////////////////

The harsh noise of the alarm woke you up out of your sleep.

It amazed you how Taehyung was still asleep.

You wanted to try that thing couples do, and wake him up with kisses.

You pecked his cheek, his forehead, even his lips, but he still didnt budge.

You were about to give up and just shake him until he wakes but then you heard him mumble.

"One more."

A smile spread on your face and you lifted up his hand and kissed the back of it. He finally got up.

"Hey, I didn't want it there."

"Well were did you want it?"

He leaned close to you and kissed you right on your nose, giving it a little 'boop' afterwards. Causing you to giggle.

"You know I could get used to this."

"What? Kissing me?"

"No, spending everyday with you, then getting to fall asleep with you, and wake up the next morning, your face being the first thing I see."

Taehyung was showing you a different side of him right now. A sweet, considerate and sensitive side. A side you've never been exposed to before.
And now that you've been exposed to it you'll never forget the feeling it gave to you.

You felt so appreciated and cared for. Taehyung made you feel like you were on cloud nine. Instead of saying all of this to your boyfriend you just nudged him and said,

"Stop it, you're too sweet."

You reached out your hand for him to take. "Come on we gotta go back to school."

"Ugh I hate those words." He groaned.

"What words?"

"Don't play with me you know what I'm talking about."

You giggled and hooked your arm with his, you left the store and we're on your way to school.

You were both really hungry, luckily you have lunch.

You were looking forward to it because you wouldn't have to see Lexi, and you'll see all the boys.

Including Jungkook.
<>

Finally found out how I'm gonna end this, but there's still a lot more to come before this ends.

🤙✨